Non-League Football

Chester Fc made their home debut in the Evostick North Division One last night thrashing Trafford 6-0! over 2700 attended thats more than some league two clubs got at the weekend! Special mention has to go to Colin Murray when it was clear Chester City were going under the CFU (City Fans United) were invited on his radio 5 show he joking said about setting up "the blue knights" to save Chester City. Fair play he never forgot and when the CFU reformed Chester Fc Colin said he would donate £2000 if Chester signed Perry Groves and Pat Nevin as unused subs for the rest of the season. He even did 10 mins on the turnstiles last night.

So at half time the contracts were signed Colin kept his word £2000 was given to the club and from what I'm told Nevin Groves and Murray even paid to get in last night fairytale ending with that 6-0 win and 3 happy new fans!

chesters.jpg

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Chester Fc made their home debut in the Evostick North Division One last night thrashing Trafford 6-0! over 2700 attended thats more than some league two clubs got at the weekend! Special mention has to go to Colin Murray when it was clear Chester City were going under the CFU (City Fans United) were invited on his radio 5 show he joking said about setting up "the blue knights" to save Chester City. Fair play he never forgot and when the CFU reformed Chester Fc Colin said he would donate £2000 if Chester signed Perry Groves and Pat Nevin as unused subs for the rest of the season. He even did 10 mins on the turnstiles last night.

So at half time the contracts were signed Colin kept his word £2000 was given to the club and from what I'm told Nevin Groves and Murray even paid to get in last night fairytale ending with that 6-0 win and 3 happy new fans!

chesters.jpg

Top stuff

Regularly attend Barrow games. Was lucky enough to see them get to Wembly last season and win in the Trophy Final (Barrow have been twice now and won twice)
Love the club. Very friendly with a brilliant Ultras section who pull of some great displays. Been to many of the grounds mentioned with Barrow over the years.

Before I was in Barrow I often went to watch Hyde Utd.

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
norfstander said:
Is anyone going to watch Maine Road today (or any other non-league side)?
Me :)

-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 pm --

Me :)[/quote/]

Left with half hour to go my lad was bored.

That's a shame. We were well beat, but it was a decent game of football.
On Tuesday we beat Glossop 2-1 and were much more lively and inventive. It is Atherton LR away, tomorrow but I'll be at Eastlands. Road then play at New Mills on Monday which is likely to be the hardest game of the season. They have a 100% record at the moment!

Blu KB said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Top stuff

Indeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.