Non-League Football

Watch Workington when I can. Had a good season this year, got to play offs in Blue Square North. Struggling to get back to the league after being voted out to let bloody Wimbledon in!!!

Hyde FC (formerly Hyde Utd), as we'll be known this year to celebrate our 125 year anniversary. We'll also be welcoming City Reserves all season so hopefully it will be a good year all round.

Stalybridge Celtic my grandad played for them after the war,so even though I've never lived there, they are my non league side.
Once got mithered for over an hour by a Celtic fan(Glasgow),about sectarian shite after mentioning them,he couldn't believe there wasn't any Stalybridge version of Rangers.

Airbus who play in the Welsh prem. Craig Harrison (ex Boro and Palace) is the manager, who ensures that they play really attractive football. Social Club is top too!!!

englands world cup games;been shown in the bar at altrinchams ground;moss lane altrincham.-free entry;and drink promotions. bar opens at six.

Theres only one answer to all this I would have thought,

Man City FC = Maine Road FC

who by the way spent many a year playing on the ground now supposedly being top of Utds second fiddle team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.