Non petrol head car chat

4 pages of car talk and not a decent model posted...!

I'll change that with my baby.

x3ITznD.jpg
My mate had the R version of this, really nice car but i think it's pretty much a golf, no?

Yeah but everyone and his brother has a Golf.
Haha, my brother actually had an r32 golf until last week :D Speaking of cars that are just Golf's, since i was a kid in the 90s, i've always wanted a VW Corrado vr6. I've no idea why tbh, but i always go back to looking at buying one and then remind myself that i don't have time to keep having to do work on it as its a 30yr old car.

Haha, my brother actually had an r32 golf until last week :D Speaking of cars that are just Golf's, since i was a kid in the 90s, i've always wanted a VW Corrado vr6. I've no idea why tbh, but i always go back to looking at buying one and then remind myself that i don't have time to keep having to do work on it as its a 30yr old car.

Yeah, I knew a lad who had a corrado, black, he restored it and made it red....

Finally moving on from my VW Tiguan...had it for 4 years...PCP deal ended mid lockdown but managed to get an extension.

Test drove a Volvo XC40 on Saturday...think im gonna go for it...its beaut!!

I also have a 1974 VW Camper which had been my pride and joy for years...but cant really get out and go camping at the minute :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.