North Korea prepares for war

Lindowman said:
Anyone seen that satellite photo taken to show light pollution in the countries it flew over? Well when it flew over Korea it was pitch black not one bloody light shining in the whole of the country!! Where as South Korea by comparison was lit up like a Christmas tree...........them buggers are upto summat I tell ye : )

They have very little oil, wasting electricity is frowned upon, lit lamps are used instead of electric lights, there are no (or very few) street lights, they have people directing traffic instead of traffic lights etc.

corky1970 said:
Damocles said:
If you want to win the war, you win the air. 300 million infantry units is nothing against 1000 bombers.

CORECTAMUNDO !!

IVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS !!

I know, I nicked your post and paraphrased it to try and look like I knew what I was talking about! If it was up to me, I'd be sending in a few hundreds archers, I seem to remember that we're pretty good at that or something :)

The U.S has enough nukes to split the world in half.

Also a former servant of Kim Jung Ill has said that he just sits in his room and watches daffy duck cartoons. NK is lead by a man who claims 9 holes in one, in a single game of golf. No chance they could take on the U.S

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
The U.S has enough nukes to split the world in half.

Also a former servant of Kim Jung Ill has said that he just sits in his room and watches daffy duck cartoons. NK is lead by a man who claims 9 holes in one, in a single game of golf. No chance they could take on the U.S

If he plays for us in the next Ryder Cup we'll promise not to nuke them.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
goose72 said:
I'm still waiting for an apology, or if that's too much to ask from such an arrogant prick (transfer titbits or otherwise) an acknowledgement, that your whole effort to slate me, and your whole sweeping assumption on where my politics lie, are actually based on someone else's post. I can wait. The siege of Stalingrad wasn't over in a week...

goose72 said:
It strikes me that the dear leader is merely asserting the People's Republic's sovereignty in the face of insidious imperialist lies designed to besmirch his name during this unfortunate time of ill health and justify the illegal yankee occupation of the Southern half of the People's Republic.

It is also abundantly clear that the CIA and other sundry forces of imperialist aggression sank this ship and staged an elaborate subterfuge to point the fickle finger of blame at the glorious workers of the revolutionary North, precisely to deflect attention from its failing acts of imperialist aggression in the Middle East, but if the yankee imperialists try to revisit 1958 they can be assured that the glorious workers and peasants of the Republic will rise as one almighty force in defence of the revolution and drive them once and for all from this happy revolutionary peninsula.
The imperialists tried this very same tactic when they destroyed their own USS Maine in Havana. It didn't work then, it won't work now.

Hasta la Victoria Siempre.

;)[/quote

I won't apologise because it is you, I was addressing correctly in first place!

Your words betray your particular leanings, and this is where you will get a concession, but your final statement implies North Korea would be victorious driving them out of said happy peninsula?

Hence the OP citing the report to Congress.

And as for Stalingrad, again, you won't hear any dispute from me, my one dispute being that greater numbers somehow equal superiority.

Ah bejesus. Report to the General Medical Council that Tolmie's sarcasm bypass was 100% successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.