North Manchester

goat boy said:
Can't we just agree that North Manchester and South Manchester each have their benefits and disbenefits? It's all Manchester and therefore better than anywhere else, in my humble estimation :)

no we cant, as i said before North and Muffin FTW.

Born Central Manchester, educated in Levenshulme (home of the Gallaghers) lived for years in Prestwich. North Manchester is OK in parts and grotty in parts just like South Manchester (Moss Side anyone?). As for the way they talk - I have never heard anyone else in Manchester talk like to Oasis boys - certainly not in Levenshulme - I think theirs is a put-on thing thaat's become a habit - a mixture of sloppy Manchester, bit of Salford and a bad John Lennon impression.

refmum said:
Born Central Manchester, educated in Levenshulme (home of the Gallaghers) lived for years in Prestwich. North Manchester is OK in parts and grotty in parts just like South Manchester (Moss Side anyone?). As for the way they talk - I have never heard anyone else in Manchester talk like to Oasis boys - certainly not in Levenshulme - I think theirs is a put-on thing thaat's become a habit - a mixture of sloppy Manchester, bit of Salford and a bad John Lennon impression.

Burnage

refmum said:

just a normal manc accent mate, some are just a bit more broad than others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.