North Manchester

Stuart said:
trev , did you look at that 'dodgy' map before posting it in the thread , just to make sure it was correct . Or wouldn't you have known whether it was or wasn't , because you're not a manc ?
besides bradford being in the wrong place , collyhurst isn't inbetween harpurhey and moston either . ;-)

Trevs from withington i think

Stuart said:
trev , did you look at that 'dodgy' map before posting it in the thread , just to make sure it was correct . Or wouldn't you have known whether it was or wasn't , because you're not a manc ?
besides bradford being in the wrong place , collyhurst isn't inbetween harpurhey and moston either . ;-)

born Wythenshawe lived sharston then withington. dont give a fuck where any place is in smackhead vill north manchester

scottyboi said:
wrongun73 said:
haha ive got a soft spot for wythenshawe lived there for a few years but c'mon mate, ardwick/gorton (east) shit on north and south tbh

I was born and bred in gorton lol forber cresent and craig rd. Not the same now. Wythenshawe not that bad gorton rough as fuck now.

Gorton is i dive my sister lives there just off mount rd

A recent survey found out that South Manchester has a 34% higher proportion of ginger people than North Manchester. Which is 22% up on the national average.
As a result of this, a study by UMIST found that South Mcr was 43.7% smellier than the rest of the city.

North Manchester is below national average for it's quota of ginners.

stony said:
A recent survey found out that South Manchester has a 34% higher proportion of ginger people than North Manchester. Which is 22% up on the national average.
As a result of this, a study by UMIST found that South Mcr was 43.7% smellier than the rest of the city.

North Manchester is below national average for it's quota of ginners.

but miles ahead in whiskiers, rummers and vodka, ers lol

scottyboi said:
mcfcliam said:
Fuck all wrong with wythenshawe!

good lad. Moston Harpurhey Blackley Cheetham hill make me feel sick scruffy *****. Work up there and its shit smackheads everywere. Moston lane has a shop saying no white people allowed lol.

Nothing wrong with Blackley you cheeky bastard lol. Moston Lane is a shit hole, well up till the Ben anyway then it gets a bit better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.