North Manchester

Definatley South Manchester, i've lived in Burnage, Didsbury and Whalley Range. They shit all over North Manchester

blue monkey said:
de niro said:
we live in audenshaw and both my girls are well posh, i'm from hulme/langley/collyhurst and newton heath and am as rough as a bears arse but my girls are posh:)

as posh as any of those stuck up snooty bitches that chase footy stars round Hale anyway.thats where the comparison ends, my girls have class.
Whereabouts on Langley did you live?
buttermere cres, i was only about 5 though, i remember it was a cottage flat, got some piccys somewhere.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Stevinio said:
East side rules..............obviously with the exception of Gorton, Openshaw, Beswick etc. Once into Audenshaw/Tameside the streets get leafier, the cars get newer, the houses get bigger and the girls get tidier.

The North is full of crackheads and whores, the south is full of plastic millionaires and the west is full of rags.

I take it that you are omitting Hyde,Ashton,Dukinfield and Stalyvegas from that flowery paradise that is Tameside?
As streets there seldom have trees,houses are crack dens and cars are invariably TWOC'd.
Actually,that leaves very little.
Are you sure you've thought this one through?

How dare you! Tameside is the place to be.

langley with scars and tattoos to prove it.single mums paradise and only one pub left open thanks to mindless violence..cars robbed, houses and sheds broke into regular and j.r walking around high as keswick court asking for 20p to use the phone!
wouldnt have it any other way
north wins hands up(get it...hands up) ..taxi

betty swollocks said:
langley with scars and tattoos to prove it.single mums paradise and only one pub left open thanks to mindless violence..cars robbed, houses and sheds broke into regular and j.r walking around high as keswick court asking for 20p to use the phone!
wouldnt have it any other way
north wins hands up(get it...hands up) ..taxi

Is Langley estate still run by the dreaded Ward family?
My mate copped of with one of their sisters once at the Hacienda and had to move out of the area because of death threats.
He was terrified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.