North Stand Development: Have your say

Manchester33

City has invited representatives from 1894, CityMatters and The Official Supporters Club to another meeting about the new North Stand next month.

It's imperative that we convey the views of our members and the wider fan base.

Please spare 10 minutes to complete this survey. This is your opportunity to be heard by the people working on the North Stand Development.

None of the answers you provide are binding, they are purely for the benefit of our meeting next month. The answers you provide will help 1894, CityMatters and The OSC to truly understand what the fanbase wants. We will do our best to push for that majority view.

Please click this link and fill in your responses.

https://bit.ly/1894NorthStand

It would be great if you can post on this thread when you're done so that the thread is bumped and more blues get the chance to offer their opinions.

Reading between the lines it sounds like the expanded section of tier 2 may be a designated safe standing / an atmosphere section but the original front section of tier 2 will remain as it is….

I could be wrong of course but it would be a compromised solution and I don’t think many would move from the south stand for it unless the prices made it worth it.

For me -

- Tier 2 ALL safe standing - create a blue wall.

- Keep the premium section at the front but have it as ‘premium safe standing’ - private bar access etc.

- Ticket prices in line with South Stand level 3.

- Cheaper tickets for 18-25 year olds to bring through the next generation.

Reading between the lines it sounds like the expanded section of tier 2 may be a designated safe standing / an atmosphere section but the original front section of tier 2 will remain as it is….

I could be wrong of course but it would be a compromised solution and I don’t think many would move from the south stand for it unless the prices made it worth it.

For me -

- Keep the premium section at the front but have it as ‘premium safe standing’ - private bar access etc.

Thanks for the feedback. If you haven't filled in the survey yet, feel free to include this info in the further comments section. We're literally passing the whole spreadsheet onto the club so everyone has an opportunity to be heard.

The other questions are more to gauge an overall view of what fans are expecting from the North Stand.

We will do our best to advocate for the majority view.

For me -

Very similar to my views, so it must be right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.