North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

From a club perspective I can see why rail seating at the back makes sense. As this is an entirely new section then anyone choosing to move there knows exactly what they are getting. Installing rail seating in the existing section of NS2 would mean lots of people that don't want it being forced to move and the problem then is finding suitable seats, especially for friends and family groups that sit together.

I agree. I believe this is where there could be a good compromise. I think the club need to say when they would introduce more standing sections though. Is it the season after or years away?

I think we will easily fill those sections. Maybe the 1894 group could use their influence and push for more safe standing - if it’s going to be there anyway
The club said in the statement they would add more seats AHEAD of opening if the demand is there, so I'm guessing that relocations will be opening alot sooner than we're expecting, I would also think when it comes to relocating they would ask if we intend to stand or not

I agree. I believe this is where there could be a good compromise. I think the club need to say when they would introduce more standing sections though. Is it the season after or years away?

I think we will easily fill those sections. Maybe the 1894 group could use their influence and push for more safe standing - if it’s going to be there anyway
If fans commit to RS & early demand exceeds supply, the club have stated that more RSs will be installed PRIOR to the stand opening.

May I suggest that we help the club and fans by creating a thread asking fans a small number of questions -:
1) Will you relocate to RSs in NS2.
2) Where will you relate from.
3) Will you relocate to another seat in NS 1/2 or SS1/2/3.
4) Where will you relocate from.

Something along these lines will provide the club/fans with valuable insights and enable them to plan well in advance.

1894 could also help by canvasing their members despite electing to remain in SSL1.

Hope this helps.

I can hear it now.

From the South stand.

“Can you hear the North stand sing, no, no!”
“I can’t hear a fucking thing!”
I used to enjoy the banter between the North Stand and Kippax at Maine Road. I was always a North Stand lad, only ever sat in the Kippax once but always found the atmosphere was better in the North Stand

I currently sit in the second tier of the North stand with family and friends and there's been no consultation or communication from the club about our preferences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.