North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

What a strange post. Fancy goading 1894 into breaking the NDA. Utterly bizarre

Look, really don't want to get drawn into more 1894 thread here, but I think you are misreading that, have a look back a couple posts.

With the kindest intentions, there is no need to take it so defensively, nobody is out to get them.

I am happy to move this on and get it back on track. It is way bigger than the 1894, so can we please stop constantly making it about the group.

Look, really don't want to get drawn into more 1894 thread here, but I think you are misreading that, have a look back a couple posts.

With the kindest intentions, there is no need to take it so defensively, nobody is out to get them.

I am happy to move this on and get it back on track. It is way bigger than the 1894, so can we please stop constantly making it about the group.
I’m not misreading anything sunshine.
Back on track? Fans asking questions about the configuration of the stand and the cost/type of tickets that will be on offer is very much on track.

Meanwhile, in the US, the new LA Clippers stadium features The Wall a home end on the Yellow Wall at Dortmund, clever tech that uses your phone to order food, a multi-storey car park linked to the stadium, LED lights in every so that it could be used before visual effects, a halo scoreboard

Just out of interest, how do they make this a new atmosphere end IF flexi gold’s are the only new season ticket options?

You’re really only paying an up front fee to have first refusal on buying tickets. There’s no telling these people will even be there week in week out to build that rapport and understanding.

That’s what every single person I’ve ever spoken to about this was under the impression of as well.

What on Earth is the point in building something that looks the epitome of a proper atmosphere stand with a big deep tier to group a large chunk of fans together as one:

View attachment 133098

…and it not being a dedicated atmosphere stand?

This really could be a fucking massive a wasted opportunity!

And this is the last ever opportunity we’ll have at this stadium to have a proper atmosphere home stand. Everywhere else, the tiers are too small and break up too many fans. There’s no sense of belonging to anything substantial in any other area of the stadium because everyone is just in little chunks of stands here and there.

But that big NSL2 tier looks special and should be special. I really bloody hope it ends up being special!

The level of detail in yesterday’s announcement was sparse as fuck. Their opening line was, ‘We are delighted to reveal the seating configuration for the expansion of the North Stand’, yet revealed very little really. No seating configuration was given any detail, it was just vague.

City need to be giving everyone as much detail as possible and driving this stand like it’s going to be something special to be part of, I don’t feel like I really know anymore than I already did. I don’t know if it’s aimed at me or fans of the visiting team who’ve got tickets through the club’s ticket tout partner.

All seems rather diluted from what we’ve been driving at the club for over a decade about having an atmosphere stand, well before it was announced that NSL2 would be expanded.

Where will the standing section be? Because it doesn’t say whether the rail seats will even be in NSL2, the pictures suggest they might be in NSL1. So where are they?
How many seats here will be season tickets?
How many will be for just City membership fans?
What will the ticket prices be (not just for when it opens, but for the next three or so years)?
How are you going to go about getting people to move there?
Will you allow friends and family to move together who don’t already sit together?

Without knowing this and more, how is anyone going to know whether they’re going to make the decision to move there? This should be a huge drive with the club and fans in constant consultation with each other and loads of marketing to get people really excited.
Yet I’ve not had a single thing from the club to ask my opinion. Nobody from City Matters or the OSC seemed to be canvassing for fans’ opinions… 1894 were the only ones who bothered and they weren’t even at every meeting that took place.

I too was going to move into NSL2 from ESL1 and get stuck right in with the atmosphere in NSL2, but i too am not sure whether this is going to be worth it at the moment so how can I make a decision on whether I’ll move there?
Well said this is spot on, this should be emailed to the Chairman as the people behind the stadium side of the club are doing so much wrong, there needs to be a meeting with City Matters,1894 to draw up a consultation questionnaire that is sent to all city fans as at the moment these are the headlines and optics coming out of the stadium side of the club, not a good look!!!

1. Ask 1894 to talk about the new stand and advise they are giving them everything they want only to add in 600GA+ seats at the end destroying a so-called vocal end

2. Asking people who are attending meetings to sign NDAs

3.No communication with the fans about what is happening with the North Stand, no CGI or video like what Everton is doing.

4. The pricing of tickets is out of control its forcing fans away from the team.

5. The atmosphere at the stadium needs to be massively improved and seems the club is going down the same route as the issues caused in the South Stand, at least Crystal Palace, Arsenal, and Ipswich are going down the right route with Ultra Fans in the stadium making a noise.

Looks at all the negative headlines about Manchester City all stem from one place

'Hang your heads in shame': Man City fans raise funds and urge club to scrap disable parking charge | Sporting News

Manchester City, ticket price rises and why some of their fans have had enough - The Athletic (nytimes.com)

'Trying to replace us' - Man City fans blast club over ticket price rises - Manchester Evening News

'It's far too much for working families...' young Manchester City fans quoted £2,000 to meet heroes for hospitality day - Manchester Evening News

Manchester City fans outraged at 'ridiculous' £60 price for seats for PSG Champions League tie - Manchester Evening News

All these headlines are about the stadium, prices etc, and who is responsible? someone must be responsible for this, as far as I can see these people are driving people away from the club.

I’m not misreading anything sunshine.
Back on track? Fans asking questions about the configuration of the stand and the cost/type of tickets that will be on offer is very much on track.

Oh well, I tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.