North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

That's not what Alex posted. No full SCs going forward starting with the expanded NS next summer.
Well he hasn’t said the existing season card holders would be switched to flexi golds if they moved or stayed in the North Stand.

I just think criticisms needs to be balanced. Our owners are investing £350m in ground / surrounding area improvements at a time when we are under a hail storm of legal charges. I welcome the North Stand expansion and am
prepared to give the Club a bit of slack.

Well he hasn’t said the existing season card holders would be switched to flexi golds if they moved or stayed in the North Stand.

I just think criticisms needs to be balanced. Our owners are investing £350m in ground / surrounding area improvements at a time when we are under a hail storm of legal charges. I welcome the North Stand expansion and am
Re your first point.

That is exactly what I pointed out to another poster above. Existing SC holders won't be forced to downgrade but only Flexi-Gold will be offered from now on (unless we are in the National League North of course).

What’s the charges got to do with it ?
Fans haven’t done anything to justify losing season tickets or paying fortunes

Or maybe people will get new season cards in expanded North Stand and they won’t contribute to the atmosphere. These flexi golds were offered when fans feared there would be no new season cards. I reckon there will be season cards in the expanded North Stand but nobody really knows.
Why not offer fans the choice of a Season Card or a Flexi Gold ? Everyone would take Season Card

It’s a con and a gimmick and stops generational support for City carrying on

Yours or mine? I can understand people complaining that the down payment is too high for flex-gold but the concept reflects many fans’ attendance at games. Many thousands of season cards / tickets are transferred for every game. The norm is north of 10k, I understand.

Source?

Please also outline how you believe an atmospheric end can be created out of the new stand since it’s seems that those which truly want it think it will be difficult as things stand.

The only existing season cards in NS tier 2 are for the family stand which will remain in place when the stand is completed.

Why not offer fans the choice of a Season Card or a Flexi Gold ? Everyone would take Season Card

It’s a con and a gimmick and stops generational support for City carrying on
Good idea and return season card holders agree to turn up for the vast majority of games.

Please support your point about stopping generational support? It sounds like hyperbole to me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.