North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Make the SSL 2 & 3 all City with away fans shifted below into ESL1 and around the corner flag, the poorest position for acoustics and views in the whole stadium.

My main issue with this is if SSL3 was to be the main vocal area then to avoid having to give it away for cup games then having some away fans in SSL3, giving them what they used to get in SSL1 and SSL2 and then going round the corner into the East Stand L1 and L2 should then be able to make up the cup allocation.

Also, having some away fans in SSL3 does normally create more of an atmosphere there

There’s not prefect solution. Season tickets and match day tickets, home and away ;-), have always been open to abuse. But why should City fans have to pay an extra £150 membership fee to purchase a flexi gold season ticket? I asked that question earlier today, but nobody has tried to answer my question yet.
I’ve posted on here that the up front payment is too much. It’s hard to get the perfect figure but the Club could easily halve that charge.

I’ve posted on here that the up front payment is too much. It’s hard to get the perfect figure but the Club could easily halve that charge.

Tim.

There shouldn’t be charge, never mind halve the charge.

There’s absolutely no reason at all why the club shouldn’t be selling standard season tickets to City fans without a (£150) charge. Flexi Gold is just another money making scam devised by the club.

Last edited:
Here’s a summary of what I think would help:
- affordable ticket prices across the stand and particularly in the rail seating areas.
- any more expensive tickets are limited to a small quantity of premium seats (not corporate). I’m not sure for the sky walk ticket holders.
- no drums / megaphones but ultra style fans leading the signing in North Stand L2.
- Some additional full season cards for Blues who can demo they they attend the vast majority of games.
- Reduce the upfront charges on Flexi-golds
- Allow fans to transfer to North Stand L2 in groups / friends and family.
- people moving to the rail seat blocks to make a commitment to sing throughout much of games.

Tim.

There shouldn’t be charge, never mind half the charge.

There’s absolutely no reason at all why the club shouldn’t be selling standard season tickets to City fans without a (£150) charge. It’s just another money making scam by the club.
There’s some benefit to be guaranteed a seat for every game but be able to choose which matches you attend / pay for. I can also see the case for no charge though.

My main issue with this is if SSL3 was to be the main vocal area then to avoid having to give it away for cup games then having some away fans in SSL3, giving them what they used to get in SSL1 and SSL2 and then going round the corner into the East Stand L1 and L2 should then be able to make up the cup allocation.

Also, having some away fans in SSL3 does normally create more of an atmosphere there
NS2 Will morph into another atmosphere end by virtue of its size and 'novelty' value.

SS 3/2 + two thirds of 1 will be an established alternative for relocators from ES1 which is where the away fans should be shifted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.