North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Yes and no. Yes you do see more and more City shirts on kids all over the place but the club are doing nothing to encourage them into the ground the majority of the time. In fact with some of the pricing they appear to be actively discouraging parents from bringing them along. If kids aren’t attending matches as kids, then the likelihood is they won’t attend as adults.
£42 for under 18s against Chelsea. Liverpool’s home game against Chelsea was £9 for kids.

£42 for under 18s against Chelsea. Liverpool’s home game against Chelsea was £9 for kids.
Liverpool charge £9 for kids for every game right around the stadium. I’m convinced if we charged the same, even with the scandalous prices of adult tickets the empty seats would disappear over night, whilst introducing a new generation of match going supporters to the club.

It staggering what they charge for a single under 18 match ticket, £42 is just way too much,few parents i know could pay that,along with the £60 to £65 cheapest adult ticket ,making it £100 plus for the dad and lad.

fortunately for me,and my son,his season ticket costs £170 up in ss3 ,works out at £8.95 per game,staggering value .

People keep posting this crap about a ‘single tier’ expanded North Stand. No one has even attempted to explain how this can be acheived without out closing the whole North end for a full season and pissing off thousands of season ticket holders in the process. For what? To satisfy a few obsessives who want a single tier stand?

If (or rather when) the North Stand is expanded, it will follow the path that was taken with the South Stand with a third tier built behind the existing stand and next to no disruption.
You’re probably right that it will follow the pattern of the rest of the stadium, so maybe we should just embrace what we have & work with what we’ve got. I think people are just pointing out we have a unique opportunity to change the course of the development & hope the club will listen, who’s to say this isn’t already happening? You can’t underestimate engineering, there are some brilliant minds out there overcoming far bigger obstacles than converting a football stadium, maybe there is scope to build the upper part of a single tier, behind the NS, relocate fans there, then complete the lower part, maybe I’m talking shite, Real Madrid had upper levels of the Bernabeu open while renovations where taking place below….it’s possible

I read one report today that stated “it was unclear where the booing came from”…

It’s amazing just how much the victim mentality puts the fear of god in people. The media, politicians, the FA etc are terrified of the cult…..

Yep, they genuinely are. I’d love to know how many stories have been pulled or blocked. The IT hack, the inhalers, the kid who got her arm broken at Wembley, and now the booing, which Klopp himself has excused.

They’re untouchable.

Career ending to go against them in any way shape or form.

Liverpool FC are the masters of cancel culture when it suits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.