North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Brilliant news that our owners are pushing ahead with the ground expansion in the face of current hatred towards our Club. The piss boiling will be off the scale.

It’s never been so difficult to try to buy extra tickets for games so the demand is out there. Hopefully, there will be sufficient affordable seats to continue to grow our core fan base and atmosphere in the ground.

I’m not sure what the drawing of the new stand is showing in terms of number of tiers? It looks like the lower two thirds of seats are a single tier but this doesn’t fit with what I’ve read. (I see Hello City has helpfully posted more concept pics / explanation).

Seeing City regularly attracting 60k crowds is going to be amazing. Rumours that the new stand will be renamed the Blue Doom stand, in honour of this Forum, are exaggerated!
Irrefutable evidence it is!!''

We are going nowhere but up, get the transfer records broken this summer to go with it.

Fasten your seatbelts, the ride has only just begun!!

Quite unbelievable what 20 years can do. I remember first game there and the stadium was underwhelming to say the least, but it was what it was.

All that was there alongside it was the B of the Bang, and quite how none of those rods fell and impaled someone I’ll never know.

FF to 2023 and all we’ve had since the takeover, and what the stadium is going to look like as it approaches its quarter century mark.

We are extremely lucky.

Fantastic news. The two tier stand will definitely enhance the matchday atmosphere by finally providing a home end.

The most intriguing part for me is the "fanzone" that looks like it could host events or "showings" on none matchdays.
Let's hope it's an opportunity for the club to find a more sensible way to accommodate away fans too.

Looks very impressive, hope it will be safe standing! Do you think away fans will be relocated?
I was wondering if moving the away fans and their coach park to the NS would be the plan. Is there enough room to satisfy requirements if they're in tier 1 and perhaps up the corners if needed. At least it would keep them below City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.