North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

You could leave the L1 family stand where it is, no L2 available for family stand. The youngsters love to join in the chanting, not too sure parents will like them singing the songs when at home though

It is not feasible or fair to put youngsters in L2 or L3 south stand, anywhere near the away fans

The away fans won’t be moved anywhere from where they presently are due to logistics

I would make North and South stand cheap as possible. It will make for a great atmosphere if L2 is rail seated other than the lower tier
Increased capacity will mean a bigger allocation for away fans ????

Looking forward to new stand not sure about the hotel though, we already have a large and increasing number of tourists at games with their freshly bought merch the hotel will only increase this and more local fans will be pushed out
Are tourists so bad, and why with a bigger capacity would they push out local fans ?

Hopefully the new City Square has a few sit in restaurants inside the new main buildings and not just window service where you have to sit in the square. Would be nice after a game to go inside somewhere warm for a pizza or something. Perhaps even a social club as well.

For this to work a number of the vociferous fans in the existing singing areas need to move. This si the most imprtant aspect of it. It doesn't matter if plenty don't - that could even work well as they take the lead from the new end and join in - but it matters that initially a good number do. The club need to incentivise this in my opinion.
I think £299 season tickets would do the trick - i sit in SS3 and there's a good group up there that get behind the boys regularly, if you put £299 tickets in the new north stand a fair few (me included) would happily move and if theres a few singing the people around would naturally join in

Hopefully the new City Square has a few sit in restaurants inside the new main buildings and not just window service where you have to sit in the square. Would be nice after a game to go inside somewhere warm for a pizza or something. Perhaps even a social club as well.
It has...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.