North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Yes , so if that suggests those roofs need replacement whatever happens, then maybe they would look at adding seats at that time, would be silly to replace the roof and then look at adding seats as that would mean the roof coming off again.

It would just be panelling within the roof. They wouldn’t need to pull down the actual structure.

Not criticising the gate or no shows. It was just a pity there were so many empty seats when City fans who wanted to go couldn’t get a ticket because it was sold out on the OS.
Genuinely, the place looked pretty full to me. I thought the showing was decent

6 weeks behind programme allready.

Which Programme?

The one that was presented to the council back in May (and then a similar shortened version by Sisk a month or so ago as part of the condition discharge), no not really. Or at least too early to tell, given this phase has another 4 or 5 weeks to run.

Also if City bought the stadium the proceeds go to Sport England as you say the £4M goes to City of Manchester and is ring fenced for sport. The payment is actually more as we also pay for any game over and above the 19 PL games and I think other events When the Etihad sponsorship was announced a percentage of that goes to the council City contribution a considerable amount to the confers of the City unlike the rags who will only pay council tax to Trafford Brough Council
I thought the council just get a flat fee now with nothing extra regardless?

I also thought it was £3m for the lease and an extra £1m per season(I forget the term used) so City can keep all revenues for none football events at the stadium. Whether or not the new expansion plans will mean the existing agreement will be amended again, I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.