North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

I would put money on one of these maybe depends if they make a underground car park. Its a mobilty hub fancy word for multistorey car park.

View attachment 104548
I also think one of these for number 3 will be the following

International Conference and Exhibition space
6,320 sq m of world class exhibition space.

17 suites attracting corporate and trade conferences ranging from 40 to 900 delegates.
View attachment 104549

4 and the unnumbered area think it will be a cinema and bars and restaurants and entertainment area, box park development

The rest of the surrounding area will be flats etc so they create this kind of vibe

186 houses and 94 flats on the allocation just south of the ground on the Grey Mare remaining sites, it is low rise medium/low density development. Another 800 units similar density across Alan Turn way in Clayton Park.

They won't be sticking medium/high rise flats there or right next to the stadium in Sportscity. Enough of that shit in real city centre.

Plus who knows how much they might change in the meantime too.

Someone dropped the ball a bit, leaving that image in though. Particularly as it looks like it has been removed from the page before, and is from another bit that is hardly related.
The CGI type pictures doesn’t seem to fully match the plan

186 houses and 94 flats on the allocation just south of the ground on the Grey Mare remaining sites, it is low rise medium/low density development. Another 800 units similar density across Alan Turn way in Clayton Park.

They won't be sticking medium/high rise flats there or right next to the stadium in Sportscity. Enough of that shit in real city centre.
The Greener area on the left looks like it good housing maybe

While it is fun to speculate on future development, it might never actually come to anything, or it might be years before it does. Or it might be significantly different by then. I personally am happy to wait, and watch what is here and now.

As you say, it was strange to include it in the NS planning application. Saying that, the descriptions of the buildings which would have been included with the numbers have been removed.

View attachment 104523

Pure guess work. No 3’s shape looks like an indoor (sports) arena, a convention centre, or a leisure destination of sorts. As for 4, nothing springs to mind going off the shape.
I reckon No 4 will be the UK's biggest Wetherspoons. With an outdoor raised area where we can raise a glass to the away fans as they fck off home.

I did state the Huddersfield match had sold out. I wasn’t questioning that.

I questioned why there were so many empty seats, and there were, all over the ground for such a cheap game, pretty much a family day out, a good kick off time, good weather, etc.

And no, I’m not giving RAWK, the CAF, or any other rival fan forum the ammunition to have a go at us. They already do that anyway.

Just like everyone else I want the Etihd to be full for every match. Because for every City fan that buys a ticket and doesn’t turn up, there is another City who can’t buy a ticket, but would turn up. After all, we’ve got 120,000 fans waiting for a season ticket according to City.
My seat was empty I was ill and couldn't give it away as anyone interested want a pair Ive missed 3 games snce it opened.
My main point though would be that the cup scheme does cause issues people join it to get points and priority but for games like Huddersfield they dont bother I know there has been suggestions in the past that if in the cup sheme one has to attend X% of matches or loose it

If the area develops along the lines set out here,every element of transportation will need to be radically improved/expanded particularly the Metro and rail connections.

£ Billions £ of investment for the long term benefit of the Manchester economy cannot be left unsupported by sub par transportation....its going to have be best in class.

I would put money on one of these maybe depends if they make a underground car park. Its a mobilty hub fancy word for multistorey car park.

View attachment 104548
I also think one of these for number 3 will be the following

International Conference and Exhibition space
6,320 sq m of world class exhibition space.

17 suites attracting corporate and trade conferences ranging from 40 to 900 delegates.
View attachment 104549

4 and the unnumbered area think it will be a cinema and bars and restaurants and entertainment area, box park development

The rest of the surrounding area will be flats etc so they create this kind of vibe

The only way we'll have an underground carpark there is if they built it and the ground collapsed. Far too many mine workings in the area I'd have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.