North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Where do you get '£150mill' from to either expand the current North Stand from above level 1, or a new single tier from ground level.

Everton have a locked in cost of £500mill for the construction of their new stadium, which includes a large single stand behind the goal.

View attachment 43206

View attachment 43203

View attachment 43204

South Stand expansion.

Do we not need to replace the roofs of CB and E stands when it’s done? Maybe that’s why it’s more expensive?

Do we not need to replace the roofs of CB and E stands when it’s done? Maybe that’s why it’s more expensive?

I don't know, but?

I doubt both those roofs need to be replaced. They didn't when the South Stand was expanded.

There are forum members who might know the answer to that question.

The cost will be determined by numerous factors. One will be how complexed and complicated City and their Architects want the North Stand expansion to be.

Material and construction costs have gone through the roof over the last 2 years.

City have evaluated plans and costs. This has been rumbling on for years. With snippets coming out every now and again.
The chairman only indicated any NS expansion was on hold, not that any designs had been approved, and in theory if they did have several options fully costed in 2019 they need to do them again as construction costs have gone up ridiculously with no certainty what they will be when anything gets done.

It is impossible to plan things now with any certainty, especially not knowing costs years in advance of ITT stage.

The chairman only indicated any NS expansion was on hold, not that any designs had been approved, and in theory if they did have several options fully costed in 2019 they need to do them again as construction costs have gone up ridiculously with no certainty what they will be when anything gets done.

It is impossible to plan things now with any certainty, especially not knowing costs years in advance of ITT stage.

My reply would be.

I'm 100% sure City have looked at designs and costs at some point. Which as you say have increased substantially.

But like you, I'm not privy to that info, so I could be wrong.

Snippets do come out every now and again from various sources.

I'd say the NS expansion isn't dead in the water, rather it's on the back burner.

The current priority is the Coop Live Arena. And maybe Joe Mercer Way and City Square, as both look very tired, and won't do the new Coop Live Arena justice when it opens.

My reply would be.

I'm 100% sure City have looked at designs and costs at some point. Which as you say have increased substantially.

But like you, I'm not privy to that info, so I could be wrong.

Snippets do come out every now and again from various sources.

I'd say the NS expansion isn't dead in the water, rather it's on the back burner.

The current priority is the Coop Live Arena. And maybe Joe Mercer Way and City Square, as both look very tired, and won't do the new Coop Live Arena justice when it opens.
I think the Coop will be used for offsite/onsite hospitality in some way, City could actually show big games there on CCTV like Chelsea did as another option. 2025 before the dust settles I think.

I think the Coop will be used for offsite/onsite hospitality in some way, City could actually show big games there on CCTV like Chelsea did as another option. 2025 before the dust settles I think.
Boxpark style pre/after game drinks!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.