North Stand Expansion

Albert Quixall used to manage one of Freddie Pye's scrap yards on Ashton New Road not far from the Etihad, you never argued with the weigh in price when Freddie was around in fact you could call it a Quality price, one for the FOC
I can't imagine Albert Quixall as a scrap dealer.

I remember reading that he used ballet dancing as a aide to training when he was with Sheffield Wednesday.

He scored the very late equaliser in the 1963 derby in 1963 which effectively sent City down.

I can't imagine Albert Quixall as a scrap dealer.

I remember reading that he used ballet dancing as a aide to training when he was with Sheffield Wednesday.

He scored the very late equaliser in the 1963 derby in 1963 which effectively sent City down.
I remember going to that derby in 1963 but was locked out and all I could hear was the chants of Harley, Harley, Harley as I waited for the gates to open near the end so I could dash in.
Fcukin rags…

What's happening where the gas tower is being demolished? more car parking?
It's a shame that's being demolished. I understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea, and they'll never earn "listed building" status. But it was a (of sorts) landmark structure around the area. Maybe it could have been spruced up a bit; a lick of paint, possibly? Unless it was structurally unsafe?

It's a shame that's being demolished. I understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea, and they'll never earn "listed building" status. But it was a (of sorts) landmark structure around the area. Maybe it could have been spruced up a bit; a lick of paint, possibly? Unless it was structurally unsafe?
Fred Pye says hi !!

What's happening where the gas tower is being demolished? more car parking?

Been posted previously.

You’d think it would be a no brainier for City to buy the land from the National Grid before it hit the market. There will be lots of interest from property developers. The land for sale would increase the size of the back car parks by at least a 1/3rd and offer more car parking spaces, or more land to redevelop on and around the Etihad Campus.

PNW.

Three sites totalling just shy of 16 acres are up for grabs just outside the Holt Town regeneration zone.

IMG_1324.jpeg

National Grid is selling a trio of plots off Bradford Road close to the Etihad Campus and the soon-to-complete Co-op Live arena.

Two of the plots are former gasholder sites, with the largest spanning 10 acres. The gasholder has been removed and the site has been levelled.

The second largest site is a little over five acres and also features a former gasholder, which is in the process of being removed.

The third site is a one-acre landlocked L-shaped plot close to the Blue car park at the Etihad.

Cushman and Wakefield are selling the land. I can’t find any information about the sale of the land on their website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.