North Stand Construction Discussion

115 quid a night, come on you know the score by now.

Ha, I misread that as the stand rather than the hotel.

£115 a night would actually be pretty good though, doubt you'd get many complaining about that. Particularly in 2 years time.

Ha, I misread that as the stand rather than the hotel.

£115 a night would actually be pretty good though, doubt you'd get many complaining about that. Particularly in 2 years time.
I hope we at least call one of the hospitality areas the 115, although JRB maybe upset ;)

Reactions: jrb
I hope we at least call one of the hospitality areas the 115, although JRB maybe upset ;)
£115 will be the cost of a match day seat in the G+ section at the front of the North stand. ;-) (FFS jrb, just let it go will you! :-( )

I’ll do a picture update on Saturday or Saunday depending on the weather. It’s been a few weeks since my last picture update, and there’s been quite a lot of changes since then.

£115 will be the cost of a match day seat in the G+ section at the front of the North stand. ;-) (FFS jrb, just let it go will you! :-( )

I’ll do a picture update on Saturday or Saunday depending on the weather. It’s been a few weeks since my last picture update, and there’s been quite a lot of changes since then.
115 for a nice soft padded seat and a private bar and free balti pie, fair market value

115 for a nice soft padded seat and a private bar and free balti pie, fair market value
And a programme. Don’t forget the programme.

I think we should all have a meet up in the GA+ section when the stand opens for the first match. I think we deserve it after documenting the construction of the stand for what will be 2 years. It’s something we could definitely arrange. I’m sure the club would give us first jibs on any match day tickets that are available in the GA+ section.

I think we should all have a meet up in the GA+ section when the stand opens for the first match. I think we deserve it after documenting the construction of the stand for what will be 2 years. It’s something we could definitely arrange. I’m sure the club would give us first jibs on any match day tickets that are available in the GA+ section.
How much is a program these days?

Reactions: jrb

Can all point at the cables and anchor points, measure the sails, use the escape stairs and have a game of identify the ambulant seat. And leave at 78 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.