North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Linkedin is worth keeping an eye on. There are always plenty of pictures taken by people inside the Etihad who are attending seminars, events, doing the stadium tour over the Summer months that will show the roof being taken apart from inside the Etihad.

Davey Jones.

IMG_1523.jpeg

Zoomed in on the picture via my iPad. The pictures get slightly blurred.

IMG_1530.jpeg

Does anyone know what the yellow platforms are for?

IMG_1531.jpeg

The Stadium Business.(event)

IMG_1527.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

Those of you who always dreamed of using a zip wire from the Etihad. It could be coming true? :-)

IMG_1528.jpeg

That hole in the middle of the North Stand roof is just for access. It’ll be patched up before the first home game. It’s only the back part of the roof which is being taken off this summer. The rest, covering the seats, will be removed next summer after the new roof has been completed.

Linkedin is worth keeping an eye on. There are always plenty of pictures taken by people inside the Etihad

Zoomed in on the picture via my iPad. The pictures get slightly blurred.

Does anyone know what the yellow platforms are for?

I mentioned them with the last video, I think they are the footings for the roof props, for dismantling the back part. Clever, the way they are paired imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.