North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

Yea I know, I've been seeing them for years! ;).

All I was saying, you have probably been fortunate to not experience that type of behaviour that often.
Both doing an outstanding job keeping us all abreast on the latest developments..
Especially us ex-pats who live over the pond.
So thanks so much you guys, it’s very much appreciated!!

I really thought I had seen a seating distance chart that made a seat restricted view at a certain distance, I was obviously wrong again, In the light that cricket fans watch games from similar distances, and the North Stand being similar to the South Stand in height and distance I believe there will be no issues.
There are certain physical-factors that need to be met for Stadiums.

Now tempted to go tomorrow and see if i can catch them being removed as after that i cant go until thursday night and i suspect that will be too late

Yea I know, I've been seeing them for years! ;).

All I was saying, you have probably been fortunate to not experience that type of behaviour that often.
Coats & JRB,
What is the expected opening dates for
1) The ground/stand expansion & 2) The City Hotel ??
Living here we see very little updates on these apart from your excellent updates and I’m definitely going to arrange a trip back when both are open …… guess where I’ll be staying ;-)
TIA chaps!

Last edited:
Costs & JRB,
What is the expected opening dates for
1) The ground/stand expansion & 2) The City Hotel ??
Living here we see very little updates on these apart from your excellent updates and I’m definitely going to arrange a trip back when both are open …… guess where I’ll be staying ;-)
TIA chaps!

Stand - Summer 2025
Rest of the development - By late 2026

Cpoverview, why not ask on site for an expected date of removal of the stantions? Surely they can give you an approx, or does anyone know if the schedule of works is available to let you know (longshot I know).
Does Coatigan know if they're being removed in one piece or likely to be sliced up and taken bit at a time?

I would agree, reaching out to Sisk for guidance on key milestone dates like that can't hurt.

Re the pier removal, that's the bit that well and truly blows my mind.

I said this months ago, probably at the start of the year, I think that might the most difficult bit, how they Physically manoeuvre it out, through all that structure around it. And more significantly, what holds it in place while that happens.

Whether they do most of it on one go, or cut up into smaller bits, same issues really. So tight in there, such a big piece, and limited access to it. And need to find a way of keeping it in palce in the meantime. Almost think it is harder in parts, because there is more bits to hold up temporarily then.

I would agree, reaching out to Sisk for guidance on key milestone dates like that can't hurt.

Re the pier removal, that's the bit that well and truly blows my mind.

I said this months ago, probably at the start of the year, I think that might the most difficult bit, how they Physically manoeuvre it out, through all that structure around it. And more significantly, what holds it in place while that happens.

Whether they do most of it on one go, or cut up into smaller bits, same issues really. So tight in there, such a big piece, and limited access to it. And need to find a way of keeping it in palce in the meantime. Almost think it is harder in parts, because there is more bits to hold up temporarily then.
Probably use oxy-acetylene on it, more scrap added to the gas holders.

Cpoverview, why not ask on site for an expected date of removal of the stantions? Surely they can give you an approx, or does anyone know if the schedule of works is available to let you know (longshot I know).
Does Coatigan know if they're being removed in one piece or likely to be sliced up and taken bit at a time?
The friendly drone pilot is not normally there favourite people to be giving out info to.
Everton spent 2 years either trying to stop us flying or telling us when we can, now they realise we only show it in a real positive way some us have been invited on a tour, the first people outside of Everton to be allowed to film in there. Would be great if that eventually happened here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.