North Stand Expansion

Definitely work with what we’ve got (which seems to be what we’re doing, but with an emphasis on improving the match day experience, the indoor arena will help with a pre/post match pint, staggering arrivals & might encourage better transport links. It’s hard to see how the redevelopment of the NS goes ahead without major disruption, the covid era was a good time to get it done I suppose. I’m not interested in retracting roofs, giant screens above the pitch or any other gimmicks, more a return to a traditional/old school stadium, so definitely a one tier NS, they can even stick some corporate boxes pitch side as long as that means a single tier
Nice, i agree, with the one tier stand. I like our stadium but if we have multiple things we have to fix sooner or later we might as well do it now in one go i.e roof etc..

Haaland's last match at Dortmund.

Part of the Yellow Wall.

FEE90350-67-F1-40-F0-BAA2-265-A56-D7-F187.jpg

As much as a despise them, I do think the scousers have got it right with the £9 home tickets to Local Residents.

We've easily got a big enough fan base in Manchester to fill a 60,000 seat stadium each week at the right price.

Would love to see 5,000-10,000 cheap tickets to supporters with an M postcode

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.