North Stand Expansion

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the number of rail seats in each premier league ground?

Can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the number of rail seats in each premier league ground?

Can’t seem to find it anywhere.

No but Liverpool are currently making the whole kop have rail seats. I don’t think it will be officially safe standing yet but it will be ready. They also have all the lower tier at the opposite Anfield road end as rail seating as well.

This mornings video

The east support is now fully prepped for removal. The top has been completely cut away - as you pointed out. There are also small hooks fully attached for the crane to grip on to in order to pull the rest out. Might be done by the next video that but definitely by this time next week at the latest.

They also had a small piling machine working at the bottom of the towers prepping for construction of the back end of them. It won’t be long before the steel goes in there to finish them off.

Last edited:
Really starting to take shape now, not very symmetrical looking with the right hand side only just starting the piling but it's obvious a huge amount of smart planning has gone into this. I don't really have a strong interest in construction but I can appreciate the complexity of certain projects and the challenges they have to overcome.

I know some would have rather we build a brand new shiny stadium but this is the next best thing, and I think the COMS has character. It's synonymous with City's brand now and I think that's a positive for the foreseeable.

We are still very privileged with all the stuff we have and have coming in the pipeline and so are Manchester Council IMO. What a win City and it's ownership have been for Manchester. Reading about the support Liverpool council pledged for Everton's new stadium(building new roads as well as a brand new train station) before it even broke ground, had me wondering if ours are taking all the development and investment for granted a little.

That train station should have been in the works already, knowing the increased footfall is coming. I don't fully buy the excuses or the suggestions it's not needed. One side is pulling out the stops aiming for top class, the other is fine with 'we'll have to make do with what we have and increase trams and buses'... For a start I don't think that will work as well as some believe it will. There will still be bottlenecks because you are just adding more to the same routes some of which are already congested during these peak hours. Secondly, I think a lot of people would plain just rather travel by train and it would help the club and the co-op live and all that is to come by having the preferred option available(best in class remember).

I assume the things that need completing before the first home game:
- Temp roof supports finished and rear roof cut away
- Concrete steps put in place over the current hole in the terracing, otherwise there’s no roof over the concourse.
- Central hole in roof reduced in size to match the rest.

I may be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.