North Stand Expansion

I’ve got a feeling Haaland alone will sell out season tickets next season.;-) And the waiting list for season tickets will appear once again.

Many of those tickets get sold for a minimum of £150 to day trippers.

Recent stats on season cards had Liverpool having 100% renewals for many years. Relatives of deceased season card holders sell the tickets for a big profit like the rags used to do.

Liverpool’s headline approach reads well but they have a massive ticket touring operation.
As I understand it, exactly the same behaviour as a significant contingent of Barcelona and Real Madrid fans. It's one of the reasons they have such a high percentage of foreigners at most home games with seats often sold on to tourists at a huge profit.

One of the strangest things I’ve ever heard, Prince William got it too, they aren’t English though so it’s perfectly understandable, some anti establishment muppet probably came up with the idea on Twitter and the sheep followed thinking we’ll just blame Chelsea skinheads anyway, it’s almost like they’d not been to an Fa cup final for ten years & forgot all the pomp & circumstance, tradition & can’t understand why they’re not in an all murkyside final
Much as I'm not a fan of the monarchy I love the tradition and sense of theatre at events like the cup final. As you suggest, many scouses consider themselves somehow different to the rest of us and separate from the UK. Well, that's fine I say. Let's tow Merseyside into the North Sea and let it sink.

Better than the players almost coming out to Y*** like the semi final, the FA cup is all about history & tradition, in fact that’s all it’s got left unless it gets a CL place in the future
Playing the semis in London is a tradition, not many fans agreed with returning to those days.

The replays have all but gone, and a hymn is the least thing anyone is bothered about, and they did without it for 50 years.

It was the booing of OUR national anthem, dirge such as it, OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM, irrespective of your monarchist view, that was appalling. We, our forebears, indeed our contempories, who gave life and limb to defend our liberty and independence.
Can you imagine for one minute, one nano second, the "Stars and stripes" being booed at the Super Bowl, or the La Maseillaise being booed at the TDF, Deutschland uber Alles or anybody else's national anthem being dishonoured by it's citizens..
What is wrong with these 'people', Liverpudlians, scousers, dippers, call them what you like? Do they not associate themselves with the rest of us? Do they not accept our tax receipts to pay for their wayward lifestyles?

It was the booing of OUR national anthem, dirge such as it, OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM, irrespective of your monarchist view, that was appalling. We, our forebears, indeed our contempories, who gave life and limb to defend our liberty and independence.
Can you imagine for one minute, one nano second, the "Stars and stripes" being booed at the Super Bowl, or the La Maseillaise being booed at the TDF, Deutschland uber Alles or anybody else's national anthem being dishonoured by it's citizens..
What is wrong with these 'people', Liverpudlians, scousers, dippers, call them what you like? Do they not associate themselves with the rest of us? Do they not accept our tax receipts to pay for their wayward lifestyles?
For sure. I wonder what all those American fans of liverpool thought, watching and listening to that.

They feel that strongly about it that those few that work won't want to take the upcoming jubilee bank holidays.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.