North Stand Expansion

There are going to be a hell of a lot of new supporters in the coming years who want to come, City shirts never once seen on kids outside of Manchester is now the norm
Yes and no. Yes you do see more and more City shirts on kids all over the place but the club are doing nothing to encourage them into the ground the majority of the time. In fact with some of the pricing they appear to be actively discouraging parents from bringing them along. If kids aren’t attending matches as kids, then the likelihood is they won’t attend as adults.

For sure. I wonder what all those American fans of liverpool thought, watching and listening to that.
I've just written to Joanne Anderson, Mayor of Liverpool, to express those thoughts and others. I suggested that she should apologise nationally on behalf of the Liverpool fans at Wembley on Saturday for their insulting manner.
Do they never learn, what's the matter with them? Liverpool is only 30 miles away, but they're a species apart.
There is point that Liverpool F.C. supporters have brought the game into disrepute.
What must viewers across the world have thought on hearing the booing Liverpool supporters of the National Anthem at the final of the oldest football club trophy.

I've just written to Joanne Anderson, Mayor of Liverpool, to express those thoughts and others. I suggested that she should apologise nationally on behalf of the Liverpool fans at Wembley on Saturday for their insulting manner.
Do they never learn, what's the matter with them? Liverpool is only 30 miles away, but they're a species apart.
There is point that Liverpool F.C. supporters have brought the game into disrepute.
What must viewers across the world have thought on hearing the booing Liverpool supporters of the National Anthem at the final of the oldest football club trophy.
They’ll just blame it on Chelsea fans, and not for the first time.

Standards and Traditions are years in the making and can be lost in an instant by lazy Ill-disciplined individuals. For anyone's time on this earth it is their duty to be the custodian of any standard the they inherit and hand it over to those who follow. Being the current custodian of any standard is not the authority to change it.

Abide with Me is part and parcel of the FA Cup Final and long may it continue. If anyone would rather listen to some half-wit pop star sing a more popular tune then may I suggest the Superbowl.

Keep the north stand as it is and move the away fans in a corner there. Have the entire south stand full of City, standing Banners Flags etc. Be fucking brilliant

Why do they boo the national anthem? Out of interest

Quite

The outside of the stadium is in desperate need of a face lift, is it safe to say any development to the outside of the ground would only take place after a NS expansion?

Keep the north stand as it is and move the away fans in a corner there. Have the entire south stand full of City, standing Banners Flags etc. Be fucking brilliant

That can’t be done.(for the millionth time)

The aways fans are staying where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.