North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

the elephant in the room is the car as when people journey by car they are less likely to stop for a few drinks etc etc. They want fast and easy access to the ground without a 2 mile hike in poor weather. If there was a will from Manchester Council there would be a way, either through enforcing a fast route to the M60, more park and ride and more trams.
Not sure, I guess your journey is similar to mine, unless it's a late kick off which we don't often do, if we are driving home straight after a game recently we've found hanging around and getting a drink is prefferable to sitting in the car and traffic to get away and we don't find we get home any later really, that should be even more the case with all the new facilities at the campus. Of course that's dependant on being able to find somewher to park in the first place.

The design of the new stand looks quite square in shape, mimicking or at least taking hints front the co-op arena.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the ground matched the appearance of the arena in full when complete.

Are the public transport links from the stadium really so terrible? I've always just accepted that if you're leaving a stadium with 40k of other people that you're going to have to wait a bit for public transport. I'd like and appreciate more of them, of course, and anything the club can do to improve things would be appreciated, but they've never seemed much worse than any other major stadium in the UK.
The transport to /from Maine Rd was better.

Backed up buses from Aytoun St ,Belle Vue etc + private coaches (Maynes,Fieldsends,Finglands, Claribel etc ) from all over Manchester and surrounding towns.

Final whistle to Crown Point 40 minutes.

We sit in the family stand second tier below one of the screens, looking at the drawing seems like we’re being left alone - unless they convert it to more hospitality.

Though suspect the family stand is being moved en masse anyway

I suspect we won’t have a dedicated family stand just a family ticket concession available in various parts of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.