North Stand Expansion

Any expansion wouldn’t be complete until 2025 or 2026 at the earliest I’d have thought.
This isn't a problem I don't mind taking him to the odd game in the meantime but it gets too expensive buying individual tickets especially when it cost £30plus for the decent games for a kid!

My son is only 8 and my brother in law constantly has spare tickets for the rags and my major worry is he will get bored of waiting and take up my brother in laws offer and change allegiance! Get them I'm now city before somebody else does! Not rocket science!

Random one guys but to do with the expansion, Will any stands or blocks be reduced in capacity whilst construction is under way?
Memory isn’t serving me well at all trying to think back to SS3 Being built
I was back row of SSL2 and during the renovation the whole back row had to be relocated. I ended up getting CBL2 in the padded seats for the same price so wasn't complaining but some I heard weren't that lucky.

Could be a similar situation for the North Stand renovation?

In the interview Khaldoon made last year and before that - they talked much more in depth about the stadium etc.. Wonder if they really are thinking about just building a new stadium - wouldn’t mind it - i think we bring in the least in matchday revenue out of the top 6, but that will probably change soon. Considering our fan base is growing at probably the biggest rate out of all the teams you can think of

In the interview Khaldoon made last year and before that - they talked much more in depth about the stadium etc.. Wonder if they really are thinking about just building a new stadium - wouldn’t mind it - i think we bring in the least in matchday revenue out of the top 6, but that will probably change soon. Considering our fan base is growing at probably the biggest rate out of all the teams you can think of

Not sure I agree with that last point, especially in the uk. We still rely on our core fans for most games/ trips to Wembley and will do for a number of years yet. Obviously it’s growing, but that’s mainly with kids/ overseas fans

Not sure I agree with that last point, especially in the uk. Outside of greater Manchester I don’t think we have substantial numbers of fans. We still rely on our core fans for most games/ trips to Wembley and will do for a number of years yet. Obviously it’s growing, but that’s mainly with kids/ overseas fans
You are right of course, but during the 2010s we were just starting to build an identity as a successful team, now we have that foundation in place. We had a very successful decade, this one is arguably going to become even better. Every like 5-10 years you see a new wave of fans coming in

Not sure I agree with that last point, especially in the uk. We still rely on our core fans for most games/ trips to Wembley and will do for a number of years yet. Obviously it’s growing, but that’s mainly with kids/ overseas fans
It has changed, I come up and down the M6 for games, if we clashed with liverpool the services were full of liverpool fans all ages , the City fans you came across were all middle aged / older fans.
That's changed and coming home from the Villa game it was noticeable how many younger families with their children and i'd say friends of those children they had taken along in City shirts there were, and couples in their twenties I'd guess..

It has changed, I come up and down the M6 for games, if we clashed with liverpool the services were full of liverpool fans all ages , the City fans you came across were all middle aged / older fans.
That's changed and coming home from the Villa game it was noticeable how many younger families with their children and i'd say friends of those children they had taken along in City shirts there were, and couples in their twenties I'd guess..
We are the most appealing club out of all of our "rivals" if you could consider them that, we are the only club who’s both near and long term future look good. Spurs and Arsenal not good enough to be compared to against squad wise, Chelsea is inconsistent + need a rebuild with new owners, rags are dead and will be for a long time, dippers are the only ones to watch out for but their "golden era" is coming to an end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.