North Stand Expansion

inconsistent + need a rebuild with new owners, rags are dead and will be for a long time, dippers are the only ones to watch out for but their "golden era" is coming to an end
I'd love it if that were true, but I've got a horrible feeling Ten Hag will sort them out. Not sure I share your optimism over Liverpool either! :)

I'd love it if that were true, but I've got a horrible feeling Ten Hag will sort them out. Not sure I share your optimism over Liverpool either! :)
They truly are are dead, they need probably 10+ players this is what Ralf said even but they kicked him out, which is good for us since he was the only one with sense in that club. Their wages structure is fucked, Harry Maguire is their captain and earns 200k a week.

Some nice aerial pictures of the South Stand expansion roof corners.

Looks a tidy job.

FK Group.

A new Kalzip roof was constructed over the top of the existing one, which was then removed once the works were completed.

FK used BIM extensively in this project, creating our own adaptive components which allowed us to extract and automatically schedule items down to the level of individual roof sheets.

45-CBADE9-5827-4-F02-881-F-68-C9-EFD60-CE9.jpg

CC53-E84-A-A735-48-DC-8800-263006886647.jpg

E88-C2-EA1-E6-C9-412-C-8-C5-D-7989-FB8-ABD89.jpg

Whenever I look at those roof joints I think they must have been done that way to allow for future expansion of the 2 sides of the ground at some future juncture.

As a designer, I just don't like them as a permanent solution.
exactly right - and its very clear about it in the planning application

My firm installed the Colin bell to North stand corner, it was a very challenging job. We also had 18 months on the academy before that.

I may put all the construction photos in a thread one day if people are interested....
Please do, myself and a few others on here would find them quite fascinating

Whenever I look at those roof joints I think they must have been done that way to allow for future expansion of the 2 sides of the ground at some future juncture.

As a designer, I just don't like them as a permanent solution.

The corners are temporary structures which are designed to be easily pulled out when they either do the sides or just do a new roof. Who knows, maybe they will just decide that the aforementioned won’t happen and just fix the corners up anyway. They were built with a 15 year shelf life I seem to recall.

The original idea was that they be covered up by big screens for the time being so hopefully when they do the North Stand they will move the seats down to the south side, although they’ve complicated this by putting seats there now…

They truly are are dead, they need probably 10+ players this is what Ralf said even but they kicked him out, which is good for us since he was the only one with sense in that club. Their wages structure is fucked, Harry Maguire is their captain and earns 200k a week.

this ten man Hag is going nowhere near success at the swamp, he will just elongate the pain they are going through and drag it out, which is what we want !

First month a few easy games and the united are back songs are out, THEN holes appear again, bigger ones. His mates coming over from Ajax on long contracts arent doing the business in a totally different league at the self named worlds biggest club. But they have to stick with him.... Here comes another shite season.

I reckon Ten man Hag would have been ok at Leicester, leave him three seasons to get used to it and he MIGHT be ok. I cant think of any PL top team that would want him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.