North Stand Expansion

I posted it. It’s in the PA.

The build schedule can go tits up as we all know. Look at the Coop Live Arena. The Manchester Town Hall refurbishment is now 2 years behind schedule. It was supposed to be finished by 2024. It’s now looking like 2026.
Always different when using tax payer money though.

Plans to increase the capacity of the Etihad Stadium to 60,000 are in line to approved next week.

The planners' report isn't on the portal yet, where are they getting what the recommendation is from? It should come as no surprise really, but I have known PNW to get a few things wrong over the years, they don't exactly fact check.

The planners' report isn't on the portal yet, where are they getting what the recommendation is from? It should come as no surprise really, but I have known PNW to get a few things wrong over the years, they don't exactly fact check.
27th July to committee mate at the bottom of the portal current status !

27th July to committee mate at the bottom of the portal current status !

Yeah saw that, but the report itself with the recommendation isn't up yet. Coming up to a week lead-up so will no doubt appear soon.

Do you think they'll approve the expansion of the expansion whilst they're at it.

Shirley it'd be rude not to ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.