North Stand Expansion

I know it’s only an illustration but this is why I’ve said in another thread that my guess is safe standing in level 1 and standard seating in level 2. Just looks to me from that pic that this is the way the club want the development to grow.
You asked me on the SS3 safe standing thread if I had heard from City Matters if it was to be made all safe standing as has been posted. They haven't had a response from the club as yet but CM are unaware if this is planned.

If it is made all safe standing then apart from me & others effectively being forced to relocate I reckon the club will count it as the 'home end'. There may be safe standing in NS level one but definitely not level two.

As above, that would be a complete waste of a huge second tier built for making noise.

from a practical point of view where do you move the thousands of people sat in the family stand as well?
1st tier will remain as the family stand and my guess is City will offer cheaper seating in the new tier to encourage existing season ticket holders and new ones to sit there !

1st tier will remain as the family stand and my guess is City will offer cheaper seating in the new tier to encourage existing season ticket holders and new ones to sit there !

So we’ll put safe standing into the family stand? - when no one will stand up. And then not have a home end in a 7,000 capacity stand. that would be a terrible idea and a massive wasted opportunity

Can I ask is your information just your opinion? Because I haven’t heard what you’re suggesting.

So we’ll put safe standing into the family stand? - when no one will stand up. And then not have a home end in a 7,000 capacity stand. that would be a terrible idea and a massive wasted opportunity

Can I ask is your information just your opinion? Because I haven’t heard what you’re suggesting.
Who said anything about safe standing in level 1. Pipe down

I can understand the confusion but I think Jacko is saying family stand (sitting) tier 1 and tier 2 will be a safe standing home end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.