North Stand Expansion

Darlington?
Whatever happened to their place? I remember reading the guys plans (was he a safe cracker in a previous life?) 25 000 all seater stadium with escalators, cutting edge at the time, don’t think it saw much football league action

Whatever happened to their place? I remember reading the guys plans (was he a safe cracker in a previous life?) 25 000 all seater stadium with escalators, cutting edge at the time, don’t think it saw much football league action
Ah yes; George Reynolds ... an ex bare-knuckle fighter & convicted safe-cracker.

His whole time at Darlington was an unmitigated disaster: fights in the directors' box during games, parading famous signings before games who then never arrived, 3 administrations & relegated 5 divisions. Also built a new 25000 all-seater stadium outside the town, undeterred by the fact that Darlington's average attendance was 3000.

It's safe to say that he was no Sheikh Mansour.

As much as a despise them, I do think the scousers have got it right with the £9 home tickets to Local Residents.

We've easily got a big enough fan base in Manchester to fill a 60,000 seat stadium each week at the right price.

Would love to see 5,000-10,000 cheap tickets to supporters with an M postcode
Many of those tickets get sold for a minimum of £150 to day trippers.

Recent stats on season cards had Liverpool having 100% renewals for many years. Relatives of deceased season card holders sell the tickets for a big profit like the rags used to do.

Liverpool’s headline approach reads well but they have a massive ticket touring operation.

Many of those tickets get sold for a minimum of £150 to day trippers.

Recent stats on season cards had Liverpool having 100% renewals for many years. Relatives of deceased season card holders sell the tickets for a big profit like the rags used to do.

Liverpool’s headline approach reads well but they have a massive ticket touring operation.
Which will come to light when they fall on hard times again, it will look like the JJB after Wigan got relegated, Although I must admit it may be a while

We can always live in hope. Booing Abide with Me just sums them up.
One of the strangest things I’ve ever heard, Prince William got it too, they aren’t English though so it’s perfectly understandable, some anti establishment muppet probably came up with the idea on Twitter and the sheep followed thinking we’ll just blame Chelsea skinheads anyway, it’s almost like they’d not been to an Fa cup final for ten years & forgot all the pomp & circumstance, tradition & can’t understand why they’re not in an all murkyside final

As much as a despise them, I do think the scousers have got it right with the £9 home tickets to Local Residents.

We've easily got a big enough fan base in Manchester to fill a 60,000 seat stadium each week at the right price.

Would love to see 5,000-10,000 cheap tickets to supporters with an M postcode
Whilst the £9 tickets are a good idea - buy it’s mainly for PR purposes at LFC.

They sell 10k of tickets in this range throughout the whole season inc cup games - which equates to about 360 tickets a game ( 0.7% ). All the tickets are restricted view.

These tickets were for locals were launched on the back of a new stand being built which was mainly for new corporate facilities ( ie good for PR when they were focusing on new corporate seats ).

I don’t understand where people think a lapsed 6000 seasoncard holders are gonna appear from.

There is a big annual churn of seasoncard holders ( it used to be 4000 a season pre Abu Dhabi ). The club have the data and they know that once seasoncard holders sack it off the majority don’t return.

One of the strangest things I’ve ever heard, Prince William got it too, they aren’t English though so it’s perfectly understandable, some anti establishment muppet probably came up with the idea on Twitter and the sheep followed thinking we’ll just blame Chelsea skinheads anyway, it’s almost like they’d not been to an Fa cup final for ten years & forgot all the pomp & circumstance, tradition & can’t understand why they’re not in an all murkyside final
Can’t blame the scousers - they hate the establishment. You hear the chants against the monarchy coming from the ‘SIR Kenny Daglish Stand’ every week !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.