North Stand Level 2

LCBblue

Around the 236, 237 area, at the time where the score was 2-2. A chorus of Blue Moon rose from 111, we joined in, (for once in a lifetime) There was a kid singing, stood up with a hot Dog in his hand belting out Blue Moon, anyone see him...

Cos it was me....

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Sorry cock, I thought it was Bridge who played netball for the pen not Lescott. Eyes are too old to work from CBL3 Aisle 323. If you were to jump and land on top of the net, I might see that.
Poor fella, atmosphere's worse up there than where I am. Keep the faith.

im in 235, did you see it when them blokes were kicking off around 235-234, some bloke in235 stood up and shouted "Fucking grow up" it was piss funny

BlueRoscoe said:
im in 235, did you see it when them blokes were kicking off around 235-234, some bloke in235 stood up and shouted "Fucking grow up" it was piss funny
Didnt see that mate, doesnt usually happen round our neck of the wood eh? So noone saw me and my hot dog, it was legendary, stood on my chair with my hot dog, belting out blue moono for a full 30 seconds, loved it!

LCBblue said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Didnt see that mate, doesnt usually happen round our neck of the wood eh? So noone saw me and my hot dog, it was legendary, stood on my chair with my hot dog, belting out blue moono for a full 30 seconds, loved it!

Weren't your kids embarrassed by your behaviour?

I would have been!

Soulboy said:
LCBblue said:

Weren't your kids embarrassed by your behaviour?

I would have been!

Kids? I didn't have a hot dog, a pint and a pie maybe

LCBblue said:
Sorry cock, I thought it was Bridge who played netball for the pen not Lescott. Eyes are too old to work from CBL3 Aisle 323. If you were to jump and land on top of the net, I might see that.

Poor fella nothing. It's great up here, though I suspect that from the North Stand the play appeared just as bad as it did from CBL3

LCBblue said:

Poor fella nothing. It's great up here, though I suspect that from the North Stand the play appeared just as bad as it did from CBL3
Aye it did, very poor performance yesterday, there are no excuses for that. Defence and team as a whole needs assessing.

BlueRoscoe said:

i saw that i think, a few guys got booted out? what was going on there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.