North Wales - help - pubs to watch City

Without hijacking the op, i will be in llandudno on Wednesday night anyone who knows this area and knows of bars showing the footie would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

I’m in Hafan y mor on Saturday with the family for the weekend. I’m gonna take kit to watch the game but would rather watch in a pub or something. Could someone familiar with the area point me in the right direction please? I know it’s going to be complicated with covid restrictions. I’d rather avoid the scousers to be honest.
You could venture into Porthmadog, few pubs there will be showing the game. The Pencei, by the harbour usually has a few Blues in.

Aren’t the pubs in Wales open but for outside only? Not sure if many pubs will have a TV set up in their beer gardens tbh.

I had a nightmare for the Real Madrid game, was forced to try and stream on iPhone and only caught about 20 mins in total due to buffering and site crashing... if any one knows any dodgy sites that will stream to I phone please pm me

or more importantly a bar showing the game near Morfa Nefyn...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.