Northern Ireland City Supporters Gala Dinner

Belfastblue

I would just like to take this opportunity to tell any city fans in Northern Ireland that gala dinner is taking place to commemorate the 60th anniverseary of the Official City Supporters Club (1949)

The dinner will take place at the Royal Hotel Cookstown (NI) on Friday the 9th October at 8pm.
Guests will be Tony Book, Tommy Booth, Gary Owen, Peter Barnes and some members of the OSC Alan Galley, Alan Potts and Kevin Parker. Tickets are £30 which includes a Roast beef dinner and entertainment by Riff-Raff.

So i am calling on any city fans in Northern Ireland who would like to attend please do so. You don't have to be a member of an official club to attend just a city fan. You can contact me by PM and i will get back to you. I am going to Turkey on th e 31st August for two weeks so don't woory if you hear nothing for a while i will get back to all who contact me.

Not a good idea to post email addresses and mobile numbers mate, should have asked people to Pm you for contact details. Could get a lot of spam from any rags reading.

Can you move it to Manchester and swap the beef for chicken. I don't like beef see!

Have a great night, sounds like a good do.

Seems your thread was moved, where did you post it?
There has been plenty of interest on this, I posted a thread a couple months of ago and had a good PM response so don't be miffed if you hear little feedback !

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=128996" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=128996</a>

Even the Mrs reckons this could be good craic.

Gonna see about booking into the Hotel for the night

:-)

i wont be home in october so not for me but sounds like a good night though.

especially with clarkie in attendance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.