Northern Rail flash sale

I can't seem to find any tickets that are cheaper than they normally are.
Struggling too mate and not found any 50p deals. Starting from £6 one way from Manchester to Blackpool or little Burnley to Blackpool. Anyone got an idea of what routes are available?.

Struggling too mate and not found any 50p deals. Starting from £6 one way from Manchester to Blackpool or little Burnley to Blackpool. Anyone got an idea of what routes are available?.

The cheap fares are not anything this time around, Manchester to Blackpool is hardly a bargain and the Newcastle fares are even more expensive than normal.

The cheap fares are not anything this time around, Manchester to Blackpool is hardly a bargain and the Newcastle fares are even more expensive than normal.

I can get Piccadilly to Blackpool on 23/01/ to 27/01 for £1.50 each way per person but I have to get from the Dale so thats an extra £1.00 each way so effectively a tenner return for 2 bods. Better to take the car door to door at 64mpg.

It’s only for few days in January by the looks of things
I had a go for next month and it was full whack

Whilst we are on Cheap Tickets is it known that Single Bus Fares are capped at £2 for most routes JAN -MAR as some sort of Government initiative?

Whilst we are on Cheap Tickets is it known that Single Bus Fares are capped at £2 for most routes JAN -MAR as some sort of Government initiative?
Covering Rossendale Greater Manchester and many other areas. Last year they ran a deal of a £1 after 19:00:

Covering Rossendale Greater Manchester and many other areas. Last year they ran a deal of a £1 after 19:00:

Not well Publicised at all this -including by a Bus Driver who let me pay the full whack and said nothing during last week’s Rail Strike -what a C**t!
Found out off a Guy at Work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.