Northern Soul Radio

Innsbruckblue

Yesterday evening, I broadcast the first episode of my 4-part series on Northern Soul. I know that there are loads of Soulboys and Soulgirls on the forum, so I'm posting the link to my radio show in the hope that someone might listen to it! I would love to hear some of your feedback too!

Cheers, and keep the faith!

Cool Britannia IBK, Northern Soul ===>>> http://cba.fro.at/310680

Yesterday evening, I broadcast the first episode of my 4-part series on Northern Soul. I know that there are loads of Soulboys and Soulgirls on the forum, so I'm posting the link to my radio show in the hope that someone might listen to it! I would love to hear some of your feedback too!

Cheers, and keep the faith!

Cool Britannia IBK, Northern Soul ===>>> http://cba.fro.at/310680

Cheers mate, that will be my Saturday morning listen, they haven't been the same since Tony Blackburn left Radio 2. Will leave some feedback.

Edit, just had a gander, can I download it like a podcast from there, or is it just listen?

Was thinking I could listen to it @ work later.

my sister in law and brother in law are bang into northen soul, they go to plenty of all nighters ,my sister in law travels Europe as a dj.

they were also asked to dance in a video for plan b,thats my claim to northern soul fame

keep the faith :)

@nw42 I'm not sure about downloading, as they're pretty strict on copyright laws here. I can download any show I want, but that's cos I'm a member. There's usually a download button underneath the sound file that you could try. @peace frog If your sister-in-law is in Innsbruck any time, tell her to get in touch.

@nw42 I'm not sure about downloading, as they're pretty strict on copyright laws here. I can download any show I want, but that's cos I'm a member. There's usually a download button underneath the sound file that you could try. @peace frog If your sister-in-law is in Innsbruck any time, tell her to get in touch.

Nice one Innsbruck, great show, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next episode, please resurrect this thread or drop me a pm when it's available, my head's a sieve.

Highlight of the show for me was Jamo Thomas - I Spy, great tune, almost had me out of my chair. Also some good background info from yourself, well put together show mate, do the Scandinavians go for Northern in a big way then?

Nice one Innsbruck, great show, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next episode, please resurrect this thread or drop me a pm when it's available, my head's a sieve.

Highlight of the show for me was Jamo Thomas - I Spy, great tune, almost had me out of my chair. Also some good background info from yourself, well put together show mate, do the Scandinavians go for Northern in a big way then?

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure whether to keep the same format for the follow-up shows, but I think I will now. To answer your question, I have no idea if the Scandinavians like Northern Soul, but the Austrians don't have a bloody clue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.