Northside guitarist Timmy Walsh RIP

Sad news, i used to like rising star more than their big hit shall we take a trip, back in the day :)

One of my favourite bands ever.

In clubs like Corbiere’s and South, their stuff comes on and it blows the roof off the gaff.

Such is their cult following.

Very sad news from the Northside facebook page today :(

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I write this as we are all still in shock, but our brother, friend, guitarist and inspiration Tim Walsh, has passed away. All our thoughts and love are with his family and friends.
There’s so much I’d like to add, but that’s for another time.

We are absolutely gutted.

Going to miss you Ymmit Hslaw.

Dermo, Woll and Cliff XXX

Absolutely gutted ! His family grew up on the Lightbowne, gate to gate to my mums house. I've known Tim for years. His mum Teresa is the nicest person you could ever meet and the nicest family you could ask to be neighbours. Absolutely gutted for them all. RIP Tim, a true gentleman, brilliant musician and above all, a truely lovely human being. X

Sad news. Chicken Rhythms is a decent album. Lost out really to the big boys at the time

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.