Northside guitarist Timmy Walsh RIP

I have the demo cd of the 2nd (unreleased) lp The Pleasuredome knocking about somewhere.
No way! I asked Dermo about that a few years ago, he said the 2nd album woukd have blown the first one to pieces.... They had done demos but then Factory went bust and it was never taken any further. I asked about releasing the demos but he said the quality was poor and so couldnt be done.

No way! I asked Dermo about that a few years ago, he said the 2nd album woukd have blown the first one to pieces.... They had done demos but then Factory went bust and it was never taken any further. I asked about releasing the demos but he said the quality was poor and so couldnt be done.

I got a copy from the ex-manager a kid called Iain Key.

They’re only demos but tbf the tunes aren’t great and are quite ‘different’ in style to the first LP. Doesn’t sound particularly like Northside.

Also got a copy of video footage of them recording the first LP from him as well, which is mustard.

If you havent seen this before it is funny as fuck..... Cliff on Nevermind the buzzcocks.

Dermo said Cliff told him he had been asked to go on as the BBC had been trying to contact Dermo for ages with no luck.... He checked emails for first time in ages and there were all the requests!
So the band sent Cliff off at Piccadilly with loads of beers and off he goes.... Gets to the BBC and into the green room for more beers... Gets chatting with Bradley Walsh (you can see him shake his hand on the way out).
As Cliff exits you see him touch his own arse and walk funny.... He said he farted and followed through......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.