Norwegian Blue, us them and `vive le difference`

DortmundDummy

was in Nor/blue at half time of the BRFC/and that other team, I would say it was 50/50 blue and red, united scored and they cheered briefly, the city fans feigned indifference and I carried on reading my paper, final whistle went and they cheered briefly and (mostly) went, to be replaced by the most vociforous bunch of lovely blues you could ever want to be with, the place was absolutely hammered out and rocking big time. When ushited were on I did`nt see or hear a single threat towards them, and there were some pretty mean looking blues in there, however a few ushited fans stayed and were upstairs and thought it funny to drop beer and glasses on the singing blues below, until they were sussed and then they got chucked out on their arses, pricks.... The place was bouncing though we REALLY ARE THE NOISY NEIGHBOURS.

DortmundDummy said:
was in Nor/blue at half time of the BRFC/and that other team, I would say it was 50/50 blue and red, united scored and they cheered briefly, the city fans feigned indifference and I carried on reading my paper, final whistle went and they cheered briefly and (mostly) went, to be replaced by the most vociforous bunch of lovely blues you could ever want to be with, the place was absolutely hammered out and rocking big time. When ushited were on I did`nt see or hear a single threat towards them, and there were some pretty mean looking blues in there, however a few ushited fans stayed and were upstairs and thought it funny to drop beer and glasses on the singing blues below, until they were sussed and then they got chucked out on their arses, pricks.... The place was bouncing though we REALLY ARE THE NOISY NEIGHBOURS.
I was there, in front of the big screen that was behind the bar, was an awesome atmosphere and everybody went well and truly mental for the goal and final whistle. Only saw one rag and he was just spewing bitter generic nonsense throughout until a few blues told him to shut it and he remained quite for the rest of the match. Yeah, t'was was great!

blinkblue said:
DortmundDummy said:
I was there, in front of the big screen that was behind the bar, was an awesome atmosphere and everybody went well and truly mental for the goal and final whistle. Only saw one rag and he was just spewing bitter generic nonsense throughout until a few blues told him to shut it and he remained quite for the rest of the match. Yeah, t'was was great!
35 years and we`re still here was awesome, just kept booming out relentlessly. Brill brill brill.

We were in there as well, cracking atmosphere we were stood near the doors so we had a table to keep our beer on. Thought rationing had been brought back in for a while, getting served was a nightmare, tried upstairs and they only had two on, well worth it though. Got talking to a couple of west ham boys in there who were down for their game with wigan, and had them doing the poznan with us at the end. They were really nice lads and were really chuffed for us, took them out on the lash with us. One of them runs the knees up mother brown website, and was cheering as loud as us at the final whistle. Feel really gutted for them that they have been relegated, had to laugh at the rag in the bogs after their game saying "cmon stoke" just smiled at him on the way out and said "and you call us bitter" haha goon.

Was in there too with the wife , the atmosphere was class , really rocking . Loved the 35 years song which kept being belted out . Bomber was you too the left as you come in near the doors , about 3 or 4 of you ? I remember them all huggin at the end . Brilliant day lads , one to remember.

_Razor_ said:
Was in there too with the wife , the atmosphere was class , really rocking . Loved the 35 years song which kept being belted out . Bomber was you too the left as you come in near the doors , about 3 or 4 of you ? I remember them all huggin at the end . Brilliant day lads , one to remember.

Yeah that was us fella, I was the one in the blue 91 city shirt. All those years of frustration and hurt just poured out at the final whistle, I'm still flying now haha.

Probably bumped into a few blues who post on here and never realised it lol....

Great atmosphere, was stood in front of the big screen for most of the game, my throat is still hurting now from all the singing.

The funniest moment was before the game had even started, the rags had just won the league and the atmosphere was like a funeral....
We hadn't even won anything and it was bouncing.

CTID

Aye mate i remember you's , think your mate passed me with a bucket of beer with a gleefull look on his face . I was right in front of the doors with my lady , grey top on . all that wait for a cup and we've finally done it , the feeling is mustard.

_Razor_ said:
Aye mate i remember you's , think your mate passed me with a bucket of beer with a gleefull look on his face . I was right in front of the doors with my lady , grey top on . all that wait for a cup and we've finally done it , the feeling is mustard.

We went to revolution bar after there, and the same lad bought two bottles of champagne 110 quid haha. Wouldn't take any money off us, just kept saying "I don't give a shit we've won the fa cup" haha, awesome day mate.

der bomber28 said:
_Razor_ said:

We went to revolution bar after there, and the same lad bought two bottles of champagne 110 quid haha. Wouldn't take any money off us, just kept saying "I don't give a shit we've won the fa cup" haha, awesome day mate.

haha Quality , Free champers as well , mind is was deffo a special occasion. The missus and i went to shambles after , had a thirst for the different beers they have ,, then onto Rajdoot for a indian ,, the food there is awsome. anyway all in all one of the best days ever.
FA cup winners 2011 , get in .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.