Norwich (a) post-match thread

Thai is not knee jerk but I would be surprised if we won the title this season. Loosing sane and Laporte and Kompany and still having issues at left back is a big ask. Liverpool are so motivated to get that title and we have just won 2 on the bounce. It is human nature to rest on your laurels a little even though pep will try and push them. Vinnys presence going is huge too. I was not that gutted yesterday. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to win it every single season and win every game. It would get so boring if it becomes like Bayern or Celtic. Biggest Shame Liverpool will probably win one this year or next. If it was Chelsea or someone else I could handle it no issue. I am not going to let myself get as stressed as last season. Spent from January to the end of the season totally consumed by us winning it and was totally drained. Pep can mange it this season!!!

Travelled 400 miles for that yesterday but do you know what?
It was worth every penny to remind me that our great team is allowed an off day and I think some supporters need a reality check here. We have not got a divine right to win every game.
Personally i think the testimonial planning and the international week screwed us up yesterday.
Even if we win nothing this season the team has delivered more than we could every dream of in the last 2 years.
Some are acting like spoilt kids.
Well said mate. There are plenty on here who have selective memory of getting beat by mutch worse teams than Norwich on a regular basis. Yesterdays game was merely a blip. You blues who went sounded great on my car radio. Loud and proud win or lose, the way we (mostly) always were.

I'd love to go back in time and take a few cry babies off here to somewhere like Wycombe away. Jeez, the Samaritans would be busy lol. We have no divine right to win every game. We are not expectant fuckin' rags!

The fact he made a fuck up 15 seconds earlier and still wasn’t alert only compounds to the misery.
Agree mate, he didn't even glance over his shoulder to see if any opposing player was closing him down. Absolutely dreadful piece of play that.

Brighton could not get out of their half. We conceded three soft goals that had zero to do with the press.

The problem is obvious, it's the central defenders, and you don't have to invent other issues.

Question is do we perist with Ota and Stones or change personnel? I'd change.

Hopefully this is the kick up the back-side we need and Pep will make the right decision. There are a lot of talented players to choose from.

Did you even watch that game?

There were a number of occasions where they were straight at our back four after a sequence of passes.

Norwich’s second goal is everything to do with the press. The fact Rodri gets turned in Norwich’s half and there is zero cover for him kind of shows that.

Well said mate. There are plenty on here who have selective memory of getting beat by mutch worse teams than Norwich on a regular basis. Yesterdays game was merely a blip. You blues who went sounded great on my car radio. Loud and proud win or lose, the way we (mostly) always were.

I'd love to go back in time and take a few cry babies off here to somewhere like Wycombe away. Jeez, the Samaritans would be busy lol. We have no divine right to win every game. We are not expectant fuckin' rags!

Exactly deal with it and move on.

Thai is not knee jerk but I would be surprised if we won the title this season. Loosing sane and Laporte and Kompany and still having issues at left back is a big ask. Liverpool are so motivated to get that title and we have just won 2 on the bounce. It is human nature to rest on your laurels a little even though pep will try and push them. Vinnys presence going is huge too. I was not that gutted yesterday. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to win it every single season and win every game. It would get so boring if it becomes like Bayern or Celtic. Biggest Shame Liverpool will probably win one this year or next. If it was Chelsea or someone else I could handle it no issue. I am not going to let myself get as stressed as last season. Spent from January to the end of the season totally consumed by us winning it and was totally drained. Pep can mange it this season!!!
Pretty much mirrors my thoughts and i'm still not recovered from the all consuming title run-in.

Also, Norwich played exceptionally well yesterday and got the win they deserved for their efforts

He said " my players are a bunch of cvnts and congratulations to Liverpool on winning the title"

Or..
"Not for one second am I going to doubt my players," said Guardiola.

"Sometimes you know we make mistakes. I think sometimes we forget these guys are human.

"Football is quick, things can go wrong and I must see what I can do to help them."
"They are the central defenders we have - we don't have more. It's not a worry."

"Five points is five points - but we are in September," Guardiola said.

"What are we supposed to do? Say 'it's September and congratulations to Liverpool, you champions?'"

Did he actually say that about dipperpool? The congrats part.

Did you even watch that game?

There were a number of occasions where they were straight at our back four after a sequence of passes.

Norwich’s second goal is everything to do with the press. The fact Rodri gets turned in Norwich’s half and there is zero cover for him kind of shows that.
If Brighton had any sort of quality in the final 3rd they would have seriously damaged us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.