Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but normally our subs are forwards and AMs to bring fresh legs vs tight defences.

Pep doesn't like to a sub a defensive player, rarely does.
I think Mendy has to be fully match fit before coming back in order to play a full match and avoid being subbed.

I also think getting Mendy back to rhythm is a clear priority before Angelino comes into play., who is just the back-up.

Pep brought Mendy on as a sub last time he came back from injury and has done it with Stones as well. Sam Lee's reporting they're planning to give him 20 minutes, and that's obviously going to be a substitution.

If we need goals, he won't bring him on. If we don't need goals, he probably will.

Here we go again, people predicting we're going to score 4, 5, 6 goals, let's not get over confident, will take a 0-1

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling
Bench: Bravo, Cancelo, Mendy, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, Silva (not sure if Gabby is ready to be back or not yet)

Going for a scoreline of 1-3.

Stones back, Mendy in soon. Cancelo to be unveiled, virtually. It's exciting. And all the rest, as you were. It's a big shame about Laporte but, let's face it, we've got back-up (I know: nobody does exactly what he does in the way he does it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.