Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say a 2nd/3rd gear win...

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see sterling drop to the bench, with Mahrez and Bernie starting. I wouldn’t do it myself but this is Pep after all...

Going 4-1, couple for KDB and Kun

I’d say a 2nd/3rd gear win...

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see sterling drop to the bench, with Mahrez and Bernie starting. I wouldn’t do it myself but this is Pep after all...

Going 4-1, couple for KDB and Kun

I hope he doesn't do that, I think Sterling is on the cusp of taking yet another step up. He's starting to take over games now and dominate them outside of "just" scoring and getting assists. Obviously he can't play every game but while he's riding this wave, I'd play him as much as possible.

Nervy about VAR again.

If we don't put the result out of reach of VAR early doors (which shouldn't be a problem), they'll have the opportunity to widen the gap between us and the Dippers (as long as they can beat the Toon at Klanfield in the earlier KO).

I hope he doesn't do that, I think Sterling is on the cusp of taking yet another step up. He's starting to take over games now and dominate them outside of "just" scoring and getting assists. Obviously he can't play every game but while he's riding this wave, I'd play him as much as possible.

So would I, however, Bernie and Mahrez have had staggered minutes, thus far, and it would be very Pep like to calm down the excitement around what we are seeing, as currently he is head and shoulders above anyone in Europe!

So would I, however, Bernie and Mahrez have had staggered minutes, thus far, and it would be very Pep like to calm down the excitement around what we are seeing, as currently he is head and shoulders above anyone in Europe!

Mahrez only played an hour for Algeria over the break, so I can definitely see him playing. I suppose we have to take the CL game selection into account as well.

Norwich:
Ederson
Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko
De Bruyne, Rodri, D. Silva
Bernardo, Aguero, Sterling
Shakhtar:
Ederson
Cancelo, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko
De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Bernardo
Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

I would not mind seeing Raheem get some rest. It’s a long season, we are stacked in the attacking department, squad rotation is a smart strategy.

our guys are just moving into top gear and into the season. Look at the performances from Kev, Sterling, Bernie and Zinchenko in their international teams. They were standout, a step above everything else. I would play those four against Norwich and Shakhtar while they are at this level. I think poor Norwich are going to be on the end of an almighty hiding.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Rodri
Kev
Dave
Bernie
Kun
Sterling

6- 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.