Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone been selected for random ticket collection? Or is it utter bollox like most City matters stuff?

Last edited:
OFFICIAL: Kevin Friend has been confirmed as the match referee for the upcoming game against Norwich City. Assistants: Matthew Wilkes & Sian Massey-Ellis Fourth official: Peter Bankes VAR: Anthony Taylor Assistant VAR: Gary Beswick

Apart from Sane and Leporte being out, PhysioRoom saying only 25% chance Mendy available, and 75% for Stones, Jesus and Gundogan (who had a cold while on international duty and went home).

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

However, before the last match Pep said of Stones and Jesus "they will be ready for Norwich" and I can't see him saying it if he wasn't certain.

Actually it says Mendy 25% chance for 21st Sep - so presumably out for Norwich. In fairness, it is 25% greater chance for next week than normal

They will be open and i think we will have loads of chances. If we take them this could be a 6-2 type of game

Actually it says Mendy 25% chance for 21st Sep - so presumably out for Norwich. In fairness, it is 25% greater chance for next week than normal

Is that how it works? I didn't read the instructions, I just made assumptions on how it works!

I took it to mean his expected return is 21st Sept, and he has a 25% chance of being available next week because of the way it says Sane has a return date in Feb and instead of a % it says 'ruled out'. As Mendy is over the injury and working on fitness he's nearly back, whereas Sane should have a reasonable % chance of being back in Feb?

Whatever, I'll believe it when I see him on the pitch. And then probably say "who the hell is that new guy?"

Just watching Belgium spank Scotland and frustrated that Kev has played all 90 mins.

Actually - a bit of a lie as I backed Belgium to score 4 goals or more - and without Kev.....

I am staying over Friday and Saturday nights in Great Yarmouth and getting the train in - only 30 mins - any news on the pubs for meeting up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.