Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great that Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero weren't involved in any internationals, while Otamendi & Gundogan came back early, as well as Jesus being back fit.

Everyone else will be coming back on a high with Bernardo, Sterling, KDB, Foden and Zinchenko all putting in great individual performances.

Hopeful of another top class performance.

Great that Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero weren't involved in any internationals, while Otamendi & Gundogan came back early, as well as Jesus being back fit.

Everyone else will be coming back on a high with Bernardo, Sterling, KDB, Foden and Zinchenko all putting in great individual performances.

Hopeful of another top class performance.

Yes you would settle for that in any international break, just saw the training photos just had to re-scan them and saw David in background so add the magician to the list and even better.

Edited just saw him on your list.

Quite a few changes for this one, those that played 2 internationals, may be rested, 7 games at x 2 a week coming up. The word "dropped", shouldn't be used apart from by the BBC. Cannot play x2 a week over a long period.

Been training for over a month with the first team now. It’s gona be very soon we see him.

Yes i agree but i just dont think he will be thrown straight into first team premier league football i expect him to get mins in the carabo and chumps lge games before hes ready to start in the premier league.

Only 4 weeks until the next one, and then 5 weeks to the final one of the year, pisses me off so much. Internationals used to be played mid week either side of domestic football, much better but it will never change. Qualifiers should be played in blocks of three at the end of the season and maybe in March so we get them out of the way and let the season develop.

I don't mind the later ones: I normally go to some lower/non-league football, but this early one just as I'm getting back into the swing of the season is always a awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.