Norwich City promoted {merged}

Lambert has done an amazing job since he moved there truely stunning. To get Norwich back to back promotions is some job. Yes it will be a hard job to keep them in the league next season but they will give it a bash. He gets them playing some decent football this season got to say this the Scottish are producing some top class managers of the recent years. From Owen Coyle to Lambert both of these managers will have a number of clubs looking at them and who knows Billy Davies might get Forest up aswell.

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
not good enough for the premier league
Well they will be in it, so that makes them good enough, same as it did us when we went straight up in 2000, ultimately we weren't good enough either.

Would you prefer no promotion then ?

no, no, but they're not good enough to stay up, unless they buy like a team...

well done to them for going up, but it shows up the championship.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cleavers said:
Well they will be in it, so that makes them good enough, same as it did us when we went straight up in 2000, ultimately we weren't good enough either.

Would you prefer no promotion then ?

no, no, but they're not good enough to stay up, unless they buy like a team...

well done to them for going up, but it shows up the championship.

The championship really has been devoid of Quality this year. Two of the teams that came down had to sell alot of palyers from not very good sides. Burnley were the pre-season favourites but played absolute shit at times and didn't deserve promotion. Although QPR have been strong all season it must be said.

Joe you cant write any of the teams that come up. Who would of gave Stoke or Wolves a chance of staying in the league when they went up not many but they showed that they could compete in the league.

I would expect Lambert to raid the SPL for players but they have some decent players Wes Houlihan in the middle looks decent I remember seeing him playing for Shels as a kid when he broke into that team. The forward whos banging them in in the last few weeks as well might cause some of the lesser teams problems. Yes they need players but there will be a number of teams fighting to stay in the league like this season next season.

leighton said:
Joe you cant write any of the teams that come up. Who would of gave Stoke or Wolves a chance of staying in the league when they went up not many but they showed that they could compete in the league.

I would expect Lambert to raid the SPL for players but they have some decent players Wes Houlihan in the middle looks decent I remember seeing him playing for Shels as a kid when he broke into that team. The forward whos banging them in in the last few weeks as well might cause some of the lesser teams problems. Yes they need players but there will be a number of teams fighting to stay in the league like this season next season.

worst team to be promoted since Derby.

I think Lambert's performed a miracle though and is one of at least the top 10 managers in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.