Norwich (H) Post-Match Thread

So many records broken including number of obvious corners denied.

David, thank you for all the fighting competitiveness and skill and gentlemanly conduct as they all hacked at you especially in the early days.
We must’ve broke the record for the amount of shit corners taken as well? :)

102 goals, nobody else even close, the most clean sheets, a winger banging in 30 goals, the best midfielder in the world making 20 assists yet still miles away from the title. Glorious in moments, shambolic in others. Only ourselves to blame unfortunately, redemption is still available if we win the champions league otherwise it has to be considered a disappointing season.

Major plus is the novelty of Foden getting minutes has worn off, and I mean that in a positive sense. He’s no longer the talented kid getting experience with the team giving him easy passes and himself just looking to not lose it, he’s very much a part of the squad now and his patience will be rewarded next season.
i thought we were poorer when phil went off

He wasn’t given the second but I think he is going to try to lobby for the PL to officially award it to him.
I hope you're jesting. If you're not, he'd come out of it looking like Kane when he desperately tried to claim a goal last season. That second goal wasn't an assist, unfortunately. Clearly came off the defender's heel.

I hope you're jesting. If you're not, he'd come out of it looking like Kane when he desperately tried to claim a goal last season. That second goal wasn't an assist, unfortunately. Clearly came off the defender's heel.
Should have used the ellipsis...

Good win to finish off and for davids last game.
Kev matched the record
Eddie got golden gloves

No one injured before champs league.

On the whole shite end to the prem, the rag ****s got 3rd and villa stayed up

Get VAR to rock the slow-mo back and too until they get an image that shows an assist for Kevin, job done.
The hysteria of David playing his last league match for us has caused you to confuse us with United or Liverpool...

It’s ok, it’s caused us all to have momentary bouts of insanity, so you are forgiven. ;-)

VAR do a CSI crime scene when we score to see if they can rule it out I hope Kevs little knick to Mahrez gets the forensic treatment

Watched the Mahrez goal again - it it Kevin who nicks the ball off the defender before he scores?

Can he claim that as an assist, as that would actually be the record?
The slow motion replay shows Kev nicks it but it then comes off the heel of the Norwich player.

Same nonsense rule that takes away his assist against Arsenal.

I mean, Sterling's goal isn't taken away from him just because Krul touched it last..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.