Norwich (H) | Post-Match Thread

Heartbroken if true, what a shame and if he goes he can hold his head high in what he’s done for this club!
Most technically gifted player in the squad in my opinion. He was immense today, If he does go I wish him nothing but the best in the future, Fabulous player for us played a massive part in our success, His display against the dippers was something I've genuinely ever witnessed unforgettable display along with many others.

Heartbroken if true, what a shame and if he goes he can hold his head high in what he’s done for this club!
He sure can

proud moment in portugal a few years ago when i went for breako in a city shirt and all the waiters flocked round wanting to talk about our Bernard. He had just been crowned club POTY and they loved that

People on here really need to stop giving Jesus such a hard time, He's not an out and out goalscorer and never will be, He's a player that is so unselfish that puts his team before himself. He has had games like today so many times, Gets credit for a week and a week later gets so much abuse. If you don't like Gabby maybe you should give up football and start football Twitter or Football Tiktok or whatever those twats do for attention!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.