Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly think it could be 9-10

Norwich missing two big players due to red cards in the last game. Records again can be broken

A 3-0 victory.

100 PL goals, plus hopefully the player records of golden gloves & most assists. And also an average of 93pts for the last three seasons. Aint too bad is it? I think we're all desperate for City to finally get everything on target and we completely destroy somebody 10+, but that's away with the fairies that is. Norwich have their final hurrah in the PL, most players won't be back so they want to enjoy it and try to put themselves in the shop window (rather than us missing the target and hitting that instead).

See you all in the CL matchday thread - what fun!!

Guard of honour for El Mago, please. We wont see his like again. A unique player.

Given that we're finishing the season at home against Norwich I really think we should start Rodwell for this one.

With all these records at stake i genuinely believe it could be an absolute goalfest

Can even see Ederson getting on the scoresheet in the final couple of minutes too

Manchester City 1:5 Norwich City

Ederson : 90+1 : Pukki : 3,19,57 and Cantwell : 61,67

Can only see a comfortable victory but think the possibility of it being 9 or 10 is remote as we've got nothing to play for and we wouldn't want to totally humiliate them, so can see us easing off when the game is won

Honestly think it could be 9-10

Norwich missing two big players due to red cards in the last game. Records again can be broken
I said this earlier in the season, think Norwich whole starting back 4 was out, even put a stupid bet on it, and we lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.