Norwich (H) - Sat 21 Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s baffling.

Bernardo is a superb player. He was instrumental in us getting as far as we did in the CL last season, and was easily among our best three performers in the last third of the season (Foden and Stones being the other two).
Tbh I didn't think Bernardo was so good last season kind of felt he went missing a lot miles away from his 2019 form

Voted draw as I think we will struggle to score again and they may nick one and defend for their lives. They will not be as open as they were against the dippers that’s for sure

If KDB is fit he goes in for Grealish. We need Gundogan to score goals, our forwards sure as fuck can't.

Fair enough, but I would think it would be for one of the forward then, as the club will want their 100 mil shiney new toy on the pitch.

Not read all the stuff on here but will our trophies be shown off before the game?

we need to keep a good record of home wins this season. i would like a unbeaten season at home
but no game is a given anymore and early season and player fitness will be key without much pre-season

biggest thing with any city game home or away is that first goal ? it can sounds silly but we do struggle if we go one down. this is another reason why a striker like kane is worth his money in this squad. because we can hit him over the top or from crosses corners free kick. just having options and a striker with a good eye for the goal will give players like KDB and grealish all they need and they will fine him

Reactions: dom
Got to win this, Chelsea next and then an International break. If we get to match 4 without a win it will be our worst start since the good old days when we thought 40 points would be a good season.
Arsenal at home before Chelsea. So yes, your scenario would be very worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.